41

Bucky was dreaming of Yn but his dream soon turned dark and when he opened his eyes sweating and his breath racing he almost fell of the bed when he saw her leaning against the headboard with her head.

She was asleep with Angel in her lap and Bucky couldn't believe it.
He thought he was dreaming still or maybe hallucinating.

His eyes filled with tears as he crawled over to her on the bed and gently ran his hand over her cheek.
"Doll ?" He whispered as more tears started flowing from his eyes.

Yn's eyes fluttered but didn't open.
He layed his head in her lap as he silently sobbed.
She woke up through it and even though her back was killing her she started playing with his hair.

"Shhh it's okay love im here." She said and he looked at her through teary eyes.
"Doll..." he said again but it sounded more like a constricted sob.

She shifted so that she was laying more comfortably and he layed his head on her chest as he cried the most he has that whole year without her.
Atleast thats what he believed but without her he was a really big mess.

Shuri came into the lab to do a checkup on Yn only to find the bed empty.
She started panicking because Yn's body was still very weak.
She swiftly walked down the halls and almost walked into a few things from exhaustion.
When she heard someone sob in the distance she followed it.

She found the door to Bucky's room slightly ajar and peeked in.
She felt bad for looking but she couldn't help herself.
What she did find was really sweet and it put a bright smile on her tired face.

Yn was laying on the bed as Bucky cried in her arms.
She knew stereotypes always had something to say about men shouldn't be allowed to cry but she disagreed and it seemed Yn did too.

She left and went back to bed.

Yn had been recovering very well the next week and when she felt good enough she suggested they go get Tia.
So it was arranged and Thor took them.
Yn's body this time around was too weak for her to stand through that.

So Bucky picked her up bridal style.
"Heimdall!" Thor called and the lights shot from above as it beamed them away.
Back on Asgard Yn was hit with a huge wave of deja vu when they stepped in the castle.
She remembered the ball and everything that happened.
Thor walked infront of them as he stepped into the room.
Bucky slowly put Yn down and she walked with him into the room aswell.

This time around Odin didn't seem happy at all.
Bucky and Thor bowed and Yn gave a curtsy even if it was painfull.
"What brings you back to Asgard ?" Odin asks and she smiles politely even if it was forced.
"We are here to retrieve Tia you majesty." Yn says and sees the non bothered look on Odin's face.

"So you abandoned the child here for a year so you can be broke out of your cell on earth just to come back and expect to take her back." Odin ask her and her heart sinks.

What is that really what he thinks happened ?
She looked at him hurt and confused.
"I dont follow your highness ?" She said a little softer this time.

"Oh but I do" she heard a voice from behind as Loki walks in with his mother next to him and Tia holding her hand.
"He's basically saying your incapable of taking care of her and she is after all not yours so why dont I take care of her." Loki said and Odin raised an eyebrow at him.

"It would be the better option wouldn't it, I have redeemed myself haven't I ?" Loki asks and Odin sighs.
"Very well do what you want I dont care just don't mess up again." Odin says and Yn's heart breaks even more.

She looks hurt to Loki and then tears spill down her face.
Loki takes Tia and Yn follows him outside with Bucky hot on her heals.
Yn couldn't get the words out as she stared at him.

She looked at Tia through her teary eyes and blurry vision.
"Tia..." Yn cried and sunk to the floor as she completely crumbled.
Bucky was the first to be next to her.

His heart was breaking too.
He hadn't had Tia with him in a year and when he looked back to her small little green eyes he saw she was crying too.
Loki set Tia down and she ran to them.
"Mom!" Tia yelled as she ran to Yn she slid across the floor her knees scraping as she threw her arms around Yn's neck.

Yn's cries was heartbreaking when she realized she finally had her daughter back.
"My baby....Im so sorry" she struggled to get words out and Loki stood proudly and watched with a sad smile.

He didn't really wanna take Tia away from them but he knew from the past year that Odin didn't want Tia to stay with Yn and Bucky.
So he did the next best thing he could think of.

It was a happy family reunion and his mother came and stood next to him.
"You changed, Im proud of you." Frigga said and he smiled sadly at her.
"She deserves to grow up happy." Loki said a single tear fell down his face.
He dried it within an instant with his magic before anyone saw.

"Lets go back to earth." Thor said as he came and stood next to Loki and Frigga.
Loki just nodded.

After Yn had Tia firmly in her arms they stepped into the golden observatory and Heimdall looked to them to confirm they were ready to go.

Bucky had his arms around Yn who was holding Tia.
Loki stood with his hands in his pockets.
Thor nodded to Heimdall and he turned the sword with a nod to the princes.

They got back to earth in Wakanda and Okahoye met them on the outskirts of Wakanda.

"Welcome back warrior" she said to Yn.
Yn just smiled and went to hug Okahoye.
"Thank you" Yn said and Okahoye turned to Bucky.
"White wolf." She said with a smile.
Bucky nodded at her returning the greeting with a nod.

T'challa walked up to them and greeted Yn with a hug.
"You can stay as long as you want Yn, there's no rush to go anywhere."
He said and she just hugged him tighter as a thank you.

Loki and Thor was also allowed to stay for as long as they wanted.
The rest who was there were overjoyed with the fact that Tia was back.

Yn sat on a small hill near the central building with Bucky by her side.
Tia was showing them the magic she had learned for the few months she was there.

Slowly her hands lit up and she started levitating about two feet off the ground.
The white streak in her hair also lit up, a brilliant deep green like her eyes.

She then threw her arms out both sides and focused as she started thrusting powerfull blasts of magic on either side.

The magic didn't travel far and that is what she wanted.
Her magic started forming crystal pieces of forest green.
Encasing her in a solid protective dome.

Bucky and Yn stared in shock at how well Tia had improved with her magic.

Loki was stood far away in the distance as he watched proudly.
He didn't teach her but he knew she was doing really well for her age.
She is 12 and already she had done what he could do only at 15 that is counting in human years.

Tia then held her right hand out and the ground beneath them started rumbling as the crystal dome started cracking.
Finally as it shattered the crystals glowed and stuck to each other forming spikes and Tia landed wobbly.
All around her the green spikes impaled the soft ground she was standing on.

"Wow..." Yn says and smiles at Tia with pride.
"That was amazing Daisy." She whispers and Tia came to her mom excited that she liked it.
Both Bucky and Yn engulfed Tia in a tight hug as they just stayed like that.

While they were enjoying the loving family moment Loki stood and watched as a tear fell down his face.
The only time he believes he ever had and will cry is because of his daughter.

Even if he abandoned her she still meant alot to him.
He dreamt most nights of her as the gaurds took her small crying form away.
He dreamt about her deep green eyes that are like a mirror for him.

Her wild strawberry blonde hair that looked just like her mother's.
In the distance Tia looked over the shoulder of Yn as her eyes glowed and she saw him.

He looked at her seeing that she was already looking at him.
His eyes started glowing too.
In the already growing dark sky he saw as clear as day the loving smile she gave him.
Like she forgave him even if she didn't understand.
Like someone finally loved him.

It almost felt to him like he never lost his daughter in the first place at all...