Author's Note

Thank you so much to all the lovely people who have decided to read my book.

I was very hesitant when I first started writing it but soon got more and more motivation with each read and vote.

Everyone who adds my story to their reading list, or votes, comments, or even just reads my story is greatly appreciated.

I just want to say thank you so much for all the support . It means the world to me, and I can believe Im already at 11k reads in just over two months.

So once again, thank you.
As always if you have an idea that you think would be cool to add to the story, or if you are confused about anything or you noticed an error in my spelling or grammar let me know any critique is welcome.

I want the story as good as possible. Also, I do not know how long this story will be, but I am planning on writing up until the events of endgame.

___________________________________________

Different News

___________________________________________

I am writing a Original Novel alongside this book.
For anyone in the audience who is a part of the LGBTQ community or knows anyone who is, there will be a Lesbian version of the straight book I am writing.

The book:

The Assassin's Greed

I will not be adding in the description just yet because the book is still under a lot of editing and writing.
But when the book is finished, I will be posting both books at the same time.

The Lesbian book will be the exact same except for the main character whose love interest will obviously just be replaced by a female character.
The request for the Lesbian version was put in by my best friend, so shout out to her.
chereeehlers