31

Yn woke up hysterical as she looked around the room.
Darkness clouded her vision and she for a moment did not know where she was or what was going on.

She felt the space besides her on the bed and noticed Bucky was not there just empty space.

She quickly got out of bed nearly falling down as she ran to the door and threw it open.
She ran down the hallways to search for him.

Her feet unknowingly carried her to the kitchen.
"Bucky !" She screamed as she entered only to be met with silence.
She ran to Tia's new room and this time slowly opened the room a panic still settled deep into her bones.
She looked but only saw Tia sleeping peacefully.

She ran to the bathrooms each empty.
She even ran to Steve's room and only found Steve sleeping.
She ran to the last place she could think of the roof.

When she opened the door to the roof a dark figure hidden by the shawdows was seen on the other side of the roof.

She felt relief set in as she stalked closer and put her arms around him.
Bucky turned around and she looked at him with tears in her eyes.
He put his own arms around her and she melted into his touch.

"I thought you were go..." she never got to finish her sentence as she colapsed into his arms.

"Good job soldier" a man said stepping out of the shadows.
"Now help me get her to my car won't you ?" He says as they go through the tower undetected and out the front right to Zemo's car.
Bucky laid Yn on the back seats as he cuffed her by Zemo's instruction.

Zemo got into the driver's seat and rolled down the window.
Bucky stood waiting for a command.

Zemo simply pulled out a small syringe as he jabbed Bucky in the neck.
Bucky swayed slightly and then collapsed to the ground.

Zemo would have taken Bucky but to leave him confused would be even better.
For him to have no clue where Yn was or what happened because when he would wake up he'd be free from the mind controlling spell.

Yn was floating in an endless black bit of time and space when suddenly she was woken up.
She opened her eyes her vision blurry.

She looked around and quickly took note that she was strapped with metal bars and her metal hand was stuck in a hydraulic press.

She tried freeing herself but it was no use her limbs were weak and felt like jelly.
"I would not advise that your body is still weak." A voice said stepping into her line of vision.
"What did you do to Bucky ?" She asked her voice low, threatening, murderous.

"I simply used code words to controll him and when I finally had you I simply left him passed out on the sidewalk near the tower, when he wakes up he'll be fine and his memories too." Zemo says and Yn glares at him.
"Then what do you want with me ?" She asks and he flash her a grin.
"I want to tear the Avengers apart ofcourse." He says and Yn's stomach knots together as her heart stills.

All the people she loves and cares for are there.
But most importantly Bucky, Tia, Nat and Peter.

She was trained to give away no sign of emotions and right now it was coming in real handy.
"And how do you plan on doing that ?" She asks venom lacing her every word.
"With you ofcourse, see I was always obsessed with Hydra I'll admit but their last project was amazing." He says walking in circles around her and she stopped breathing for a moment.

"That peoject being you, a widow and a super soldier they perfected you not needing to wipe you memories or for you to go into cyro freeze they had wiped your memories perfectly the first time sothat it didn't return as long as you were under their controll, I want to see how amazingly they did make you shall we begin ?" He says and Yn shakes her head viciously.
"I wont help you" Yn says but she knows what is coming.

"Longing"

"No dont"

"Rusted"

"Please dont"

"Seventeen"

"Why are you doing this !"

"Daybreak"

"What do you want from me !"

"Furnace"

"Just let me go !"

"Nine"

"I wont hurt them again !"

"Benign"

"You cant make me !"
Yn's screaming was no use as the tears falled effortlessly down her cheeks.

"Homecoming"

"Please" the fight was leaving Yn by the seconds as he kept on reading the next and the next words.

"One"

She didn't have anything left to say or to scream.
She just thought of Bucky and Tia.
She had killed so many people before as the Iron Soldier and she didn't want to go down that path again.

"Please we can talk about this..."
She pleaded.

"Freight car"
And it was done.

Yn's head ducked lower her eyes becoming empty.
Her memories lost.

"Soldier ?" He asked and she looked up.
"Ready to comply" Yn said the words falling empty out of her mouth.

Forced

She had no controll over her body and not even her mind.

Her every fibre burned to get away from this man or to kill him but her mind wouldn't let her.
She was numb and empty.

"We have work to do soldier" Zemo says as he lifts the press freeing her metal arm.

Bucky woke up to water droplets and thunder in the distance.
He looked around confused.

"Yn ?" He asked but got no response in return.
He suddenly noticed where he was as he got up weakly moving towards the tower.
Once inside his panic was already so strong he practically ran to her room.

It was about 5 to 6 am in the morning.
He threw open her room and saw the empty bed.
He quickly ran to Tia's room and when he oppened the door he saw her sleeping soundly in her bed.

He felt relief crash over him but Yn was still not there.
He ran around the whole tower looking for her.

When Steve got up for his early morning jog he saw Bucky frantically going around the tower.
"Buck ?" Steve asks and Bucky looks to Steve as panic is written all over his face.
"Yn... I cant find her..." he manages to get out and Steve alerted the team via Friday.

"I'll check the cameras." Tony said as Bucky explained what had happened or what he could remember had happened.

About after 5 minutes of the team looking for Yn, Tony announced he found something.

Everyone got to where Tony was as they looked at it.
It showed Bucky wake up and leave the room to the roof.
There a man stepped out of the shawdows talking to him.
Bucky looked defensive but the man completely calm.
The the man threw something that latched onto Bucky's metal arm and he crashed to his knees.

He was not passed out, still conscious but his limbs were not working thanks to whatever that man had put onto his arms.

Everyone watched in shock as Bucky was being told the words and then it turned him into a mindless zombie.

Yn came into view a few minutes later as she ran to Bucky putting her arms around him.

He had turned around and have done the same but she suddenly passed out and it showed Bucky carrying her and then to the frront of the tower outside.

Bucky put her in the back seats and tied her up but the camera view only showed Bucky halway in the car.

Zemo got into the car and then he jabbed Bucky in the neck as he collapsed and hours later he woke up to the rain.

Yn was gone and Bucky felt it was his fault.
He hated that he could be controlled simply by words.

He had a feeling yn would suffer the same fate again.
Little did he know she already did...