38

An: Im so sorry this chapter will be a bit all over the place but the next chapter will be better. Thank you for all the support I have been getting lately it means alot.

Bucky was busy getting his wound checked by Shuri.

After that he went back to Yn and saw her holding the vest.
"Hey doll everything okay ?" He asks and sees the tears in her eyes.
"If I were to say yes you wouldn't believe me so no." Yn says with a small smile and lets out a sigh.

"Why are you upset doll ?" He asks as he makes his way over to the bed and takes her hand in his while placing a soft kiss over her knuckles.
"Because the team is out on a mission and Yelena just said goodbye so she is gone too." Yn says and Bucky gets confused.

"The team is gone on a mission ?" He asks confused.
"Yeah T'challa came and told me while you were busy with Shuri." Yn says and he nods.

And so they spent the day just in their room.
Yn was allowed to walk around again just not too much because her body was healing a bit slower this time.
Currently they were laying in a field of flowers that Tia was busy working on with her magic.

T'challa walked up behind them and looked to them both.
"I apologize for interrupting but there are people at my border looking for you James and they do not sound happy."

T'challa says and Bucky looks to him raising an eyebrow.
"Who are they ?" He asks and T'calla sighs.
"Im afraid I do not know, they claim to be people from something to do with Sokovia." T'challa says and Bucky thinks for a bit.

Steve did mention something about Sokovian accords while both he and Yn was gone.
Just as he got up and helped Yn up a jet came flying through the forcefield and landed.

Tony walked out the jet mad with Steve following behind.
"Tony no!" Steve comanded but Tony didn't listen.
Yn just stood there confused as she watched Tony march over.

When she saw he was heading for Bucky she stopped him.
"Tony what's going o..." she began as she put her hands on his chest to stop him from walking further.
"I'll tell you what's going on that psycho boyfriend of yours killed my parents and you were probably apart of it, your from Hydra too !" Tony yelled as he stepped away from her.

"Get her out of here!" Yn whisper shouted as she motioned her head towards Tia when she looked at T'challa.
He nodded and took her quickly walking away.
"Tony calm dow.." Steve began but Tony shot his repulser straight at Bucky.

Bucky tried to shield with his metal arm but slowly opened his eyes when he didn't feel anything.

There before him stood Yn hands lit up in flames as they were surrounded by a dome.
It looked like it was made out of red stained glass but also like embers escaped from it's surface every now and then.
"You dont ever shoot at him again" Yn said dangerously low to Tony.
Her eyes were glowing bright orange and the flames around her seemed to raise higher.

"You're as much a freak as he is."
"Tony that is enough!" Steve yelled as He stepped up to Tony.

"Yn please calm down" Bucky said calmly as he put his shaking hand on her shoulder expecting it to burn but it was as if the flames went through him.

Weird...

He thought but when she looked at him he just smiled softly.
"It's okay doll calm down." He says and she closes her eyes and sighs.
The flames dies down and the dome falls.

"You should be put down." Tony says and Yn just stares at him with murder in her eyes.
"Both of you..." those words is what riled her the most but before she could react something sharp hit her back and she crumpled to the floor as electricity coursed through her veins.