16

When Bucky finally arived at the tower he made his way to Yn's room.
She was busy packing things for their trip to the farm.

"Hey doll" Bucky said his voice sending shivers through her.
"Hey Buck" Yn said as she came towards him and hugged him.
He complied as he wrapped his arms tightly around her.

She smiled up at him as she took his hat and put it on her head.
He only smiled in response as he leaned against the doorframe.
"What do we need ?" Bucky says and Yn looks at him.

"Uhm, swimming clothes, Pj's, some casual clothes something not to fancy but also not to bland and boring."
Yn explained to Bucky.
He only laughed at her choice of words.

"Alright pack a extra set of fancy clothes okay." Bucky said and then he started to walk out the door.
"Okay yeah will do" Yn said still packing things.
He only smiled as he walked away towards his room.

"Hey wait ! Why ?" Yn yelled to his now empty spot.
He bursted out laughing as he made his way inside his room.
He closed the door not realizing Steve was stood in his room with his arms crossed and a smile on his face.
"So what are you planning ?" Steve asked and Bucky froze.

"Wha..what do you mean I'm not planning anything." Bucky says looking guilty.
Steve just laughs as he shakes his head.
He knew his best friend better than that and Bucky knew that too.
"Really because Yn, Peter and Tia came home but you didn't and she told me you were picking something up that I asked you for." Steve says with a smile.

Bucky sighs in defeat as he takes out the small box and handing it to Steve.
He opens it and looks at it amazed.
"Thats gorgeous Buck so you planning on giving it to her this weekend ?" Steve asks and Bucky nods.

Yn was done packing when she made her way towards Nat.
She opens the door and saw Nat watching some Tv.
"Finally!" Nat exclaims as she sees Yn walking in.
Yn only smiles in response.

"So why do you look so in thought what happened." Nat said and Yn blushed.
"Uhm so it's kind of a long story." Yn said scratching the back of her neck.
"So make it shorter." Nat said and Yn opens her mouth only to close it again.
"We almost kissed.... I think." Yn said and Nat smiled at her sister.
"Wait you think ?" Nat asked with a raised eyebrow.
"Yeah he sort of leaned in but instead he whispered something to me and then kissed me on the forehead but it looked like a war raging behind his eyes." Yn said as he cheeks were even redder now.

"Oh you are so gonna make it happen this weekend." Nat said and Yn scratched the back of her neck unsure....

But the rest of day went smoothly and so for the first time in a long time she slept good.

The next morning everyone was up early and they all packed their things in the jet as they made their way to Clint's farm.
Nat came too Yn had helped her pack and she was now currently laying spread across a few seats with her head resting on Steve's lap and Yn was sat next to Bucky with Tia happily talking with Peter.

It was a long few hours of flying but they finally arrived.
Laura stood on the porch waiting for them.
"Hey hunny" Clint said as he went up to her and planted a kiss on her lips.
"Hey" Laura said as Lila and Cooper came running out almost tackling Clint.
Yn smiled fondly at them as she helped support Nat's weight.
Steve came over handing Bucky some of the things he was carrying sothat he can help Nat.

He took her weight of Yn and helped Nat inside as the rest of the team followed.

"For everyone who has not yet met my wife this is Laura and my two kids Lila and Cooper." Clint said and they all started to settle down.

"Okay so just letting everyone know you guys are gonna have to bunk up because we dont have that many spare rooms." Laura said and everyone started discussing who they were gonna bunk with.

The pairs in the end were.

Steve and Nat
Wanda and Vision
Peter and Tia with Lila and Cooper
Tony and Bruce where only sharing a room there were two beds in.
And Bucky with Yn.

Everyone went to their rooms to put away their luggage.

Clint went upstairs and yelled.
"Get dressed we're all gonna be going into the pool."

Yn put on her bikini and put some loose shorts and a T-shirt on over it as she helped Tia put her new orange swimsuit on.

Yn and Tia made their way downstairs and outside as Nat was laying on a chair in the sun with some shorts on and a bikini top as her lower half of her stomach was still covered in bandages.

Wanda was in a red bikini and Laura was in a black one.
"Hey Tia you want to go play with Lila and Cooper ?" Yn asked and Tia nodded.

Yn quickly applied sunscreen and Tia was off into the pool.
"She is adorable is she your and Bucky's child ?" Laura asked and Yn blushed.
Yn started taking of the shorts and shirt to reveal her blue bikini.

"Uhm no not exactly I saved her from a building that was about to explode and she told me her parents abused her so we took her in." Yn explained and Laura nodded along.
Yn layed next to Nat on a chair while putting some sunglasses on.
She started to close her eyes relaxing in the warm sun.

She hears some voices getting closer as it was the men.
Some of them without shirts ready to swim and some of them who just wants to chill.

Yn was still relaxing on her chair when suddenly two cold hands grabbed her waist throwing her over their shoulder.

"Ahhh Bucky put me down !" Yn yelled as she squirmed in his arms and before she could comprehend what was happening she was submerged in cold water.

"Bucky you idiot !" Yn says as she playfully hits Bucky on his chest with a smile.
"What you looked a little dehydrated." Bucky says with a laugh as she splashes him with some water.

He only laughs in response.
Soon enough Steve, Clint, Peter and even Tony joined in the pool.

It was about 2 pm when they started playing in the pool.
Playing volleyball and even chicken.

Yn got ontop of Steve's shoulders and Wanda got on Clint's shoulders.
Laura decided to join so she got on Bucky's shoulders they all enjoying it as they tried to push the other one off.

"Okay okay wait lets switch."
Yn said after she got pushed off of Steve's shoulders.

She got on Bucky's shoulders Laura switched to Clint and Wanda got ontop of Steve's shoulders as they all tried to push the other one off again.
They all enjoyed the others company and soon Clint and Laura got out as they went to prepare for the barbeque.

So Yn and Bucky got out too.
Bucky soon dissappeared with Steve and Peter.
So Yn, Wanda, Nat and Tia was in Yn's room.

Wanda and Nat knew where they boys went so when they all changed they helped Yn prepare even though she didn't know it.
"Ohh hey you should wear this" Wanda said as she held out a gorgeous white summer dress.

"Okay" Yn said as she thought they were just gonna chill.
Yn changed into the dress and some sneakers tying up the top half of her hair and leaving the rest loose.

She made her way outside with the girls and as Bucky waited there for her.
He had some tight jeans on and a normal button up shirt the sleeves rolled up.
His hair was tied back in a bun.
He had a bouquet of wild flowers in his hand.

"Hi" he said as his breath was swept away with her in that dress.
It was not something fancy like that night of the party but she still looked as pretty as ever.
She looked relaxed because she had not covered her arm and he preferred it that way.

"Hey" she said as she looked at him with a realizing smile.
She taked the bouquet and smelled the flowers.
They were a mixture of Blue, Purple and Pink with a red and orange one here and there.

"Thank you" she says as she takes his outstretched arm walking with him through the trees on a dirt path.
"Was this your plan ?" She asks him with a smile and he smiles back at her.
"What plan" as he goes behind her and closes her eyes guiding her further and she follows him blindly untill they stop again as he still holds his hands over her eyes.
"You ready ?" He asks and she nods.
"Yeah" and with that Bucky removes his hands.
But what was before her shocked her.
She couldn't stop smiling.
"Ohh Buck this is perfect...."