48

"Loki," Yn said his name, and he snapped back to reality.
They were currently walking around the big palace type building.
Valkarie said she'd get the ship ready.
"Yes ?" He asked and turned his head towards her.
"How does time work differently here than on earth ?" Yn asked him, and he stopped and looked at her again.

"Why ?" He asked, and she smiled sadly at him.
"Sothat, we can make it back to earth in time for Tia's birthday..." she says, and he felt his eyes grow teary.

But he didn't allow himself to cry, at least not in front of her.
"Am I..." he couldn't get the words out, but she knew what he wanted to ask and nodded.
"Yes, you can, Loki." She said, and before she knew it, she was sweeped in a very tight and firm hug.

Loki was so close she swore she could almost hear how fast his heart was beating.
She simply just hugged him back.
But in that moment, it felt as if her own heart was shattering.
She might not even make it back.

To Tia or Bucky, her sweet Bucky...

When they got to Loki's room, they tried to think of a plan.
But it was futile, that is untill Yn spot something off in the scrap out in the distance.
"Loki!" Yn yelled, and he came to stand next to her.
"Yes ?" He asked, but she only pointed outside, and he quickly saw what she saw.

It was very small and easy to miss, but he confirmed that what she saw was really there with a nod.
He stretched out his hand and waited for her to take it.
She hesitantly did, and he teleported them all the way down to the Quinjet she saw.

When there Yn could here voices inside.
"Voice recognition required," the AI says.
"Thor god of thunder."
"Access denied"
"Uhh Thor son of Odin"
"Access denied"

And so it went on for a solid minute.
"Smokey," Yn suddenly said, tired of seeing Thor struggle.
"Access granted, welcome, Smokey." The AI said, and Thor's mouth hung open.
But she simply held open her arms and he came to hug her.

"I saw the fight that was amazing." Thor said, and suddenly, a video of Natasha popped on the screen, scaring the shit out of everyone.

"Hey big fella we won, it's done but i need you to do me a favor you need to turn this bird around, we cant track you in stealth mode, the sun's getting real low..." Then the video cut off.
Yn stood and watched. This must've been with the Ultron incident.
When Nat had come to visit Yn after that she had told her all about what happened.

Hulk that Yn only seemed to notice now started smashing things with his fists destroying the whole ship.
"Hulk, you idiot stop smashing !" Thor roared, and Hulk fell to the ground as he started transforming back into Bruce.

Yn quickly turned around and gagged she didn't want to see any man naked, let alone Bruce.

Bucky was an exception... ;)

"Wha...what happened ?" Bruce sounded very confused and disoriented.
"Here," Thor said, throwing a pair of pants his way.
He quickly put it on, and Yn glanced at Loki, who seemed just as disgusted.
"Can I turn around ?" Yn asked him.
"You can it's safe, but still an ill sight." He said, and Yn giggled softly.

He threw her an amused smirk.
"What's so funny ?" He asks her, and she shrugs, turning around.
"Your grammar, you talk so old age," she says, and he simply rolls his eyes.
"That my dear would be because I am."

While they were having a friendly insult dual, Thor tried his best to explain to Bruce what had happened since Ultron.
"Ah shit this ship is completely wrecked." Bruce said, and both Thor and Yn said at the same time.

"Language" mocking Cap.
Yn felt a pang of homesickness hit her as she thought back to her, Sam, Bucky, and Steve playing tag outside the compound.

"I could get us a ship. The Grand Master had promised me one favor of my choosing when I beat his Champion in a fight, and I won." Yn said, and Bruce stared at her, confused.
"What who...who was the Champion he asks completely looking lost.

"Uh, maybe it's best if we leave that for another day..." Thor said, trying to get Yn to not say that it was Hulk.
"Hulk," she says, and Loki smirks while Thor facepalms.

"Really ?" He asks honestly, not even surprised at this point.
"WHAT ?!" Bruce yelled.
"First of all, I was his Champion, and second, you beat me ?!" Bruce asked bewildered.
"Yeah, trapped you in flames, and you passed out." Yn says like it was nothing.

"Wow, never thought I'd live to see the day I hear that a woman beat me." Bruce says, and Yn smiles flatly at him.
"What can I say Im good after all."

"Okay, enough of that. How do we get to the ship ?" Bruce asks, but then the speakers all around the city blared to life.
"Sakarians, the lord of thunder stole my beloved green Champion, and my newest Champion seems to be have taken hostage as well.
Take to the skies, there is big price money for whoever brings them to me."

"Oh come on, you've got to be kidding me now he cares if Im missing !" Yn exclaims as she slams her palm onto her forehead.
Loki grinned as he turned his head away.

"Okay well atleast Bruce is back, so he won't be recognized, but what about me ?" Yn asked with a sigh.
Loki held his hand out, making a small ball of green mist appear and dissappear.
"Oh right, could you maybe..." she didn't get to finish her sentence because he already put an illusion over her, making her look completely different.

"Thanks, right, can we go, please ?" Yn asks, and everyone nods.
Bruce was dressed as Tony and Thor had a towel over his head as he tried to disguise himself.

As they walked throughout the streets to the main building, sakarians were all over the streets.
With boards made of Hulk and they were throwing green paint everywhere.
Yn was starting to feel super claustrophobic, so she ducked her head and moved closer to Loki's side.

He shoved away anyone with disgust who tried to come near him.
He noticed Yn's discomfort and tried his best to give her a bit more space.
Bruce, on the other hand, was slowly starting to look more and more confused but freaked out.
Thor somehow got lost in the crowd and even Bruce, too.

When Yn turned around, she noticed she had lost Loki too.
She looked around desperately to find any of them.
She noticed Bruce somewhere in the crowd, and a splash of green paint landed on him.

"Shit, that's not good." She mumbled to herself as she tried to make her way to him.
She still despised him for what he did to her when Tony locked her up.
He helped them with the experiments.
She made it halfway through the crowd to Bruce when Thor found him and also a sakarian.

The alien like creature looked weirdly at Thor, and before he could do anything, the creature dropped to the ground.
Something suddenly grabbed her arm, and she spun around with a raised fist as she saw the creature holding her arm.
"You look familiar." The creature said, looking almost confused.
"No, I dont leave me alone." Yn said the warning clear in her voice.

"I dont think so." The creature said, and she wripped her arm away.
She didn't want to use her powers, or they'd immediately recognize her.
So she opted for punching the thing square in the face with her metal arm.
It doubled over in pain and crouched down.

She took the chance to escape, and she walked past an alley as an arm grabbed her.
She was about to scream when a hand went over her mouth.
She looked freaked out at the person only to realize who it was.
She released a breath of relief as she saw Loki and her shoulders relaxed.

"You okay ?" He asks as he releases her, and she nods.
"Yeah, just a bit jumpy with this big crowd." She says, and he offers her his arm.
She was about to loop her own arm into his to stay by his side when a memory started playing before her eyes.

It was when she first had just arrived at the Avengers tower, and Tony threw a party.
She and Bucky were afraid to be judged because of their metal arms.
Right before they went in, he offered her his metal arm, and she linked her's with his.

"Shall we ?" He asked her.

"We shall," She said, looking to him with a nervous smile.

"Let's steal the show," she said, and they walked into the room, all eyes on them.

Yn stumbled backward a few steps as reality sinked in she might never see him again...