15

Yn and Bucky made their way out of the room and to the common area where Peter and Tia was playing tag.

Yn and Bucky smiled at the scene before them it was cute to say the least.
"Come on lets go Happy is gonna drive us." Yn said and they all went outside where Happy waited in the car.

Peter sat in the front with Tia on his lap as she layed against his chest being amazed by the big buildings.
Yn and Bucky sat in the back.
When the car stopped Peter got out with Tia and Happy kept on driving.

He dropped them off about 15 minutes later.
"Thanks Happy." Yn says as she and Bucky got out of the car.
"No problem" He says and drives away.
"Okay so we need to get her a bathing suit and I need one myself the rest of the stuff we'll figure out.

Before Yn could walk further Bucky quickly handed her a jacket.
She looked at it confused as she suddenly realized she had forgotten to cover her arm.
Yn quickly puts it on and it was very comfortable.
She thanks him and he just smiles at her as she drag him to alot of different stores.

In the clothing store Yn looks at the bikinis one catching her eye.
It was a all blue bikini.
So she chose that one and looked for a bathing suit for Tia.

After they paid and left they went to a coffee shop to get some coffee.

Peter and Tia was sat at a table as they waited for their milkshakes.
"So what is one thing that you have always wanted ?" Peter asks Tia and she looks at him while thinking.

"Ohhh a bow!" Tia exclaims happily.
"A bow ?" Peter asks amused.
"Yeah like uncle Clint uses." Tia says and Peter smiles at her.
"Do you think he'll teach me ?" Tia asks Peter with puppy dog eyes.

"Aww Tia I dont think he'll mind but you're gonna have to ask him yourself." Peter says smiling at Tia.
"But I'm scared too" she says and he looks at her fondly.
"Tell you what when you go to ask him I'll hold your hand how does that sound." Peter says and Tia's smile suddenly returns.

"Okay thanks Pete" she says and he laughs at her as he quickly types a message to Yn.

Yn and Bucky sat comfortably having a normal conversation over coffee as her phone laying on the table buzzed.
Yn quickly turns it on and looks at the message.

Tia wants a bow and for Clint to teach her how to use it.

"Dang it" Yn cursed as she read the message.
"Whats wrong doll ?" Bucky asks as he looks at her his steel blue eyes trying to read the reason for her frustration through the creases in her frown.

"Peter just texted me and told me Tia wants a bow where am I gonna get a bow ?" Yn says frustrated.
Bucky can't help but laugh.
"Maybe ask the person in the tower that owns a bow ?" Bucky suggested and Yn snapped her fingers repeatedly as she smiled like she just had a lightbulb moment.

"Your a genius Buck." Yn says as she quickly dials Clint's number on her phone.

"Hello ?" Clint says sounding confused.
"Hey Clint I NEED to ask you a favor." Yn said to him sounding desperate.
"Yeah ?" He said waiting for her to continue.
"Okay so Peter helped me figure out that Tia wants a bow for her birthday but I dont know where to get one." Yn said sounding defeated.

He just laughed.
"You've come to the right person, madam, but no I have a bow at home not as big as mine but one that would work for her.
It's one of Lila's older bows she dont use anymore because we got her a new one for last Christmas."
Clint explains to Yn and she feels relieved.

"Clint your a lifesaver !" Yn exclaims as she smiles at Bucky throwing him a thumbs up.
"No problem also I talked to Laura she said if you guys wanted we could bake the cake there so that you dont have to worry about buying one and taking it with."

"That would be great Clint I can't thank you enough." Yn said as she was happy that everything was going to plan.

"No problem Yn I'll talk to you when you guys get back okay." Clint said.
"Alright say hi to Nat for me." Yn said as she heard Nat yell in the background.
"Yn please come back I am dying of boredom!" Yn just laughed.
"Will do sis." And with that the call ended.

"Okay so Clint has everything sorted out with the present he is really coming in clutch." Yn said as she rambles on and on and on.
But she didn't realize how Bucky was staring at her with a sweet loving smile.
His face told it all.

He was really starting to fall for this girl.
But how was he gonna tell her.
Maybe he could plan a date for the two of them while their on the farm.
"Bucky, Buck ?" Yn said waving her hand infront of his face.

He suddenly snapped out of it.
"Sorry, I zoned out." He said smiling apologetically at her.
She only waved it off as if it was nothing.
"No worries that happens to me too." She says.
"We should probably get going though." And he nods.

"Hey why dont you go join Peter and Tia for a bit there's some things I really need to get before we leave tomorrow." Bucky says feeling bad for the fact that he was basically gonna ditch her.
She frowned at him in confusion.

"Okay ?" She says and she stands up as he does too.
She seems a bit upset that he isn't coming with but he really needs to get something at a shop he saw earlier.
Yn pays and she looks at him.

"See you later I guess." Yn says with a sigh what is this feeling she has inside her stomach.
Why does she not want him to leave.
She turns around to leave but Bucky grabs her wrist stopping her.

He spins her around and she is pressed flush against his broad chest.
Her knees starts to feel weak as she looks at him his steel blue eyes fighting for control over his emotions.

"Dont be upset doll, Im not ditching you guys for some random chick or something I just promised Steve that I'd pick something up for him." He says and a small smile apears on her lips.

Those lips gosh damn those lips Bucky wants to kiss so badly but the battle between his mind and heart is won by his mind.
He resists the urge and leans in closer next to her ear.

"I'll be back doll." And oh how his voice sended shivers down Yn's spine all the way to her feet.
His voice is so deep and low and can make any woman crumble under his touch.

"Bucky..." Yn began her voice barely above a whisper and before she could muster up the courage to speak her next words he presses a gentle kiss to her forehead.
He so badly wanted to kiss her on the lips but he was afraid of what she'd do if he did.

"Bye doll" he says and just like that he is gone out the door mixing in with the crowd.
"Bye" she whispers to his now empty spot her cheeks had obviously taken up the colour of a deep shade of red and she stood stunned in place afraid that if she'd move she'd crumble to the floor.
But lately she seemed to be feeling alot like that, this was all confusing and new to her.

Yn went to meet Peter and Tia but Bucky had something else on his agenda.
He was on his way to the jewelry store he saw earlier.
He saw something gorgeous there and he really wanted to buy it for her.

He mixed in between the mob of people as he pulled his hat down lower to hide his face.
He hated to be recognized in public.
His mind was someplace else it was with Yn and admit ably so his heart too.

He soon weaved out of the crowd as he made his way into the store.
"Back again ?" The man behind the counter asked and Bucky nodded with a smile.

He went to the counter and pulled out a card.
"The one I asked you to keep aside I'll take it." Bucky said and after he had it packaged he walked out the store just as his phone buzzed.

Im sorry but we just left for the tower do I need to send Happy to come and pick you up, Tia was sleepy...♡

He smiled as Yn's name lit up his phone screen after he read it he texted her back.

No its okay I will see you at the tower doll...♡