27

"Sorry I didn't mean to go back so far into your memories."
She said and Yn's sad smile dropped.
"It's alright although it's not a pretty sight" Yn said and Frigga had a look of sympathy on her face.

"You will not touch her !" She heard Bucky hiss and she quickly turned around and saw Loki's angered look while Bucky had Tia in his arms.
"I am a Prince and a god I will do as I please now give me the damn child." Loki said as he spawned a dagger to his hand.
Before he could even blink Yn was between Loki and Bucky.

"If you ever so much as put your hands on her again I will not hesitate to kill you infront of your own family or kingdom or anyone who tries to stop me." Yn said and Loki only looked to her an amused look in his eyes.
"Oh really you a puny mortal are gonna challenge me a god might I remind you I have magic and you dont." Loki said as he smirked.

The deadly look in Yn's eyes never once wavering or leaving her eyes.
She stepped forward as she disarmed him of his dagger.
He stared shocked at her as his dagger was now deeply wedged into a tree nearby in the matter of a second.

His smirk and arrogance was now gone.
She took off her gloves as she stepped even closer.
His gaze lingered to her metal hand.
"Go ahead test me" Yn said her voice low.

"Loki enough with your nonsense" Frigga said sternly and Loki huffed as he walks away.
There was something bothering him about that little girl.

She seemed so familiar in a way to him.
He walks into his room and slams the door shut.
Sitting down heavily on his bed he sighs rubbing his temples.

He tries to think back to where he could have possibly have seen those brilliant green eyes before.

Frigga walks up to Yn a small smile on her lips.
"I apologize for my son he can be arrogant most of the times." Frigga says and Yn sighs.
"Just aslong as he doesn't touch Tia I will tolerate him." She says as she hugs Tia to her chest.
"Understood, Aster could you please show them to their room."
Frigga asked as a maid who was busy in the garden nodded and leaded them through many more hallways.

"Here is you room if you need anything any maid around will be more than willing to help just ask." Aster said as she gave a slight bow and left.
They made their way into the room as a huge bed the size of a truck stared back at them, with a door leading to a balcony.

There was also a door leading to a bathroom and another door leading to a smaller bedroom connected to theirs.
Yn set her bags down as she layed on the bed.
Tia climbed over Yn as she snuggled into her side.

Yn only smiled and held Tia in her arms resting her chin on the girl's head.

Bucky smiled as he walked out onto the balcony breathing in the fresh air.
He suddenly felt a sharp pain in his head as he fell onto his knees.

He grunted in pain and Yn quickly got up as she ran to Bucky's side.
"Whats wrong ?!" She asked panic written all over her face.

"No.. nothing Im.. Im fine" Bucky said through clenched teeth.
Bucky's eyes were screwed shut as a picture flashed through his mind.
Loki stood there a grin on his face eyes glowing.

Bucky grunted in pain again as he tried his hardest to get rid of the image.

In Loki's room he was sat on his bed eyes closed.
He rubbed his temples again, his head was in pain.
He tried to take controll of Bucky but he couldn't.
He almost did but Bucky had a strong mind he would have to find someone else or perhaps another way maybe through Yn.

He stood up as he walked out towards the balcony the wind blowing at his black hair.
He closed his eyes as he breathed in the crisp air.
An image flashed before his eyes as he remembered the day he found out he was going to be a father.

"You will get rid of that child !" Odin yelled as Frigga stood by his side with a sad look on her face.
She didn't aprove of his decision but she had no choice and neither did Loki.

Loki looked to Odin in shock.
He sure as hell wasn't ready to be a father but to get rid of it ?

He sighed as he walked away and to the medical bay where the Strawberry blonde woman layed in bed.
Sweat coated her forehead.
She was in labor and it was his child He had gotten her pregnant.

A few minutes later he stood next to her bed holding a small baby girl in his hands.
Her head was covered in a thick layer of golden hair and as she opened her eyes they were a bright brilliant green.

When she saw Loki she giggled.
It was a was the most sweetest thing Loki had ever heard as he held his baby girl.
A tear rolled down his cheek as he gave her to a gaurd.
They were supposed to take her to earth.

The woman had died on the table right after giving birth.
He hadn't been sad about that he hardly knew her but she had carried his daughter and he had to give her away now.

Loki sighed as he stood up a tear had rollen down his cheek and he hurriedly wiped it away.
It couldn't be her could it ?
But there was no way it wasn't he'd recognize those green eyes anywhere.

Yn was startled awake by a knock on the door.
She scrambled out of bed to the door.
"Lady Yn sorry to interrupt" Thor said with a smile.
Yn waved it off as if it was nothing smiling back at him.
"No problems how can i help Thor ?"

She asked as he smiled.
"Tonight a ball will be held and you all are invited, my mother said that there is clothes in the closet that you can choose from to wear." Thor sad a big smile on his face.
"Thank you Thor we will be there"
Yn said and Thor nodded as he turned around to leave.
"Wait Thor" Yn said quickly stopping him.
"Yes ?"

"Is your mother busy currently ?" She asked and Thor shook his head.
"Would it be possible for me to talk her ?" She asked him and he nodded.
"Sure I'll take you to her" Thor said as she followed him down the hallways.

"So how is Asgard so far ?" He asks her with a big goofy grin.
She could see he was more relaxed now that he was home.
"It's great so far I just dont like your brother" Yn said her lips forming a thin line.
Thor boomed with laughter.
"Ahh Clasic Loki, That is nothing new he'll get over himself pretty quickly and presumably leave you alone." Thor said and Yn sighed in relief.
"Thank goodness." Yn said with a smile as he stopped infront of a set of double doors.

She thanked him as she took a breath and knocked.
"Come in" she heard the reply and she opened the door revealing a gorgeous room.
"Yn come in dear" Frigga said as she smiled at Yn closing the door to the balcony.
Yn smiled back and closed the doors behind her.

"Im sorry to bother your majesty I just have a few questions about some things." Yn said and Frigga sat down on the couch motioning for Yn to do the same.

"Sure dear what questions do you have ?" Frigga asked and Yn sighed.
"How powerful is Tia's magic ?" Yn asked getting straight to the point.

"If I'm correct her magic is very powerful, I could read her aura and I feel another sorce of magic but her magic is exactly the same as Loki's." Frigga said and Yn's lips once again formed a thin line.
"Do not worry to put you and your husbad at ease I will train her instead of Loki." Frigga said and Yn choked on her own breath.
"Uhm we... we're not married." Yn said her face beet red.

Frigga only smiled with a knowing look.
"But on another note how long give or take will she need to learn how to controll her powers ?" Yn asks and Frigga thinks for a moment.
"That all depends on how much of a quick learner she is, I will need to spend some time training her to figure out what other power I sensed earlier but it should take about a few months maybe a year give or take.." Frigga said and Yn's face paled.

"No need to look so worried, we could do a few days at a time and you could return to earth whenever you wish." Frigga said and Yn relaxed.
"Now you should go get ready for tonight I'll send Aster to help you pick something out if you wish ?" Frigga said and Yn looked to her pleadingly.
"Yes please I have no clue what I am doing."

Frigga laughed at Yn's statement.
"Very well then dear, enjoy yourself tonight okay ?" Frigga said and Yn nodded with a small smile.
"I will try your majesty."

I will Try but something feels terribly off...