43

They stood in each other's arms, the moment felt perfect and it sure was.

They were happy and Yn let a tear slip.
"Doll" Bucky said as his heart contracted painfully at the sight of her tear.
But the smile on her face never wavered.
"This is perfect Buck." She said as she leaned her head onto his.

"You are perfect my love." Bucky said and she lifted her head to look at him more tears falling down her face.
"Doll dont cry." He said slowly wiping the tears away and kissing her wet cheeks.
"How can you see past all the mistakes Bucky, how can you love me Im so broken and lost."
She said as she tried to back away trying to distance herself from him.

She saw him as an angel sent from above to fix the broken mess she is.
She didn't want to burden him with all her mistakes, she was overthinking so much she forgot they came from the same place. They had the same past...

"Yn Ln." He said and she froze.
She slowly looked up at him seeing he crossed the few steps she took back.
"Stop making yourself bad my love." He said as he took her hands in his.
"These hands may have killed, hurt, broke, steal, destroy it does not matter because right now they are fixing."
He said kissing her knuckles softly.

"What could they possibly fix ?" She whispered.
"Me, we have the same past doll, we both came from hydra, we both killed endless people, innocent people.
Young, old, kids, teens, adults its done Yn it cant be changed."
He paused as he looked into her gorgeous eyes.
"We can only change how we act from now on, and gosh I was struggling back when I started living with the Avengers I didn't know how to act or what to say and do.
But when you came there and that first night you were in that cell screaming because of the nightmares I knew I was not the only one.
You made me feel like I belong, like I finally found someone who could relate.

Because when I realized for the first time that I love you, I also realized that maybe someone could love me because we are one in the same."

She could only smile at him through more tears.
She always suspected that it was him who comforted her through her bad days when she first got there and struggled with nightmares but she was never sure.
"It was you." She said as she leaned her head against his forehead again.
She relived the memory of the mystery man who got her through her nightmares, the army stories and all that  pointed to her savior Bucky.
"Yes doll, it was me." He said reveling in the feeling of her touch.

"Your so amazing Bucky I love you so much you dont even know." She said and that's the moment he grabbed her face and kissed her.
He didn't need to say anything more, she knew and he knew that she knew.

They were happy, finally after so much pain they finally had peace.

They stayed in Wakanda for a long time.
They were already living there a few months but they ended up staying for 2 years.
Currently Yn was helping Shuri carry some stuff around in her lab.
T'challa walks hastily into the lab.
"Morning sleepy head." Yn said to him and laughed when he threw her a middle finger.
"We have a situation Yn." He tells her after trying and failing at trying to wake himself up.

"Im listening." She says putting down the machine she had in her hands.
He stepped away and revealed someone.
"Thor ?" Yn said confused as she walked up to hug him.
He looked terrible.

"What happened?" She often visited Asgard but stayed away since Frigga had died about a year and a half back.
To Thor it must still feel like a few weeks ago.

"Yn It's good to see you." He says as he hugs her tighter.
"You too so whats going on ?" She asks and he sighs starting to pace around the room.
"So you know how when my mother died....we went to kill the dark elves, me and Loki, he died on their planet but now I find out he didn't die and is posing as Odin on Asgard I have no clue where my father is." He says and she is speechless.
She didn't even know Loki died, well apparently he is still alive.

"How can I help you ?" She asks confused on why he came to her.
"Will you please come with me to Asgard  ?" He asks her and she thinks for a moment.

Bucky wont be able to come with because he is still busy with Okahoye to remove the code words and stopping it in the middle might elongate the process even more.
"Alright let me just talk to Bucky and Tia." Yn said and he nodded an appreciative sad smile on his face.

Yn talked to Bucky and Tia.
Bucky was hesitant but Yn assured him it will only be a very short visit.
Yn and Thor stood outside and Yn hugged Bucky.
"I love you be safe please." Bucky said and kissed her.
"I will and I love you too." She said and then kneeled infront of Tia.
She couldn't believe her baby girl was already 14.
"Be good and listen to dad alright, I love you daisy." She said and kissed Tia on the forehead.

After that Thor held out his arm for Yn.
She stood at his side as he put his arm around her waist.
It was simply to help keep her stable during the travel by bifrost but Bucky still clenched his jaw at it.
Yn simply blowed him a kiss to try and give him some form of comfort.

And then they were gone and off to Asgard.

"Wha.." Yn said and walked with Thor into the observatory.
There were blue guts everywhere.
She didn't even dare ask as she just followed behind Thor.
Odin was laying on a couch in his bath robe eating grapes and watching theater.
"Stay here for now." Thor said to Yn as he left her in the middle of the crowd.
It was a play about how Loki died.
"Father" Thor said.

"Oh shit." Odin said and Yn eyed him suspiciously.
"Ah my son have returned, Greetings my boy!"
And so on the conversation went between the two.
But Yn didn't really pay attention she just stood there admiring the scenery in the distance that is untill she heard Mjölnor being thrown.

She looked up to see Thor having his hand on Odin's neck.
"You know nothing will stop Mjölnor as it returns to my hand, not even your face."
Thor said and Odin looked worried.
Yn felt she had to do something but she also felt it wasn't her place.
"You've gone quite mad, you...you'll be executed for this!" Odin yelled and Thor leaned in closer to him.
"Then I'll see you on the other side...brother." Mjölnor was getting really close now.

"Alright I yield!" He yelled and Odin turned into Loki, the illusion now gone.
There was gasp everywhere and Yn sighed.
She really felt bored with the whole situation.
She thought there would be a fight or something exciting she would have to help with.

"Yn" she heard her name and looked up.
She saw Mjölnor on Loki's chest and Thor removed it.
Who said her name ?
She looked and saw Sif.
She smiled and went to hug her.

"Hey Sif how is it going?" She asked happy to see a familiar face.
"Not as good how about you ?" Sif asked and Yn smiled.
"It's going good, Tia is already 14 I cant believe how quick time flies." Yn said and when she looked again she saw a shadow tower over her.

Loki.

"Yn your here too ?" He asks and she sees Sif glare at him.
"It was good seeing you Yn." Sif said and hugged her again.
"You too Sif take care." She said and looked to Loki again.
"Yes I am, greetings to you too." She said dryly.
"Lets go." Thor said and she followed as they went back to the observatory.

Yn gulped, Thor was too pissed at Loki to even think that Yn still could not travel via bifrost alone.
Loki sighed and held his arm out.
Yn gratefully took it before they were propelled back down to earth.

They landed on the sidewalk of New York and Yn sighed in relief as she saw the ground.
But she froze when she realized where she was.
"Fuck." She cussed and looked around.
"No,no,no...I cant be back here Thor!" She whisper yelled and he suddenly seemed to realize.

Tony Stark would lock her up without a second thought if he found her.
And SHIELD was not far behind.

"Here" Loki said as he used his magic to change his clothes and put an illusion over her aswell.
"Thank you." She said nervously biting her lip.

They arrived at where Odin was supposed to be.
But the problem was the buidling was being destroyed.
"I swear I left him right here." Loki said.
"Right here on the side walk or right there where the buidling is being demolished." Thor asks and Yn snickers.

"Great planning." Thor said.
"How was I supposed to know, I can't see into the future Im not a witch." Loki shot back.
"No, then why did you dress like one." Thor said and at this point Yn could barely keep her laughter back.
"Hey." Loki said and Yn burst into laughter.

They kept going back and forth and Yn just listened.
But before she could comprehend what is happening Loki was sucked into a orange ring of sparks gone...