42

Yn was doing better now that she has been back with both Bucky and Tia.
The rest of the team had left to go back to New York but they came and visited once a month.

They had not been happy at all with Tony but there was nothing they could do.

It has been about 7 months now that Yn, Bucky and Tia have been living in Wakanda and they were happy.
They lived in the main building but visited the villages daily.

Yn was sleeping peacefully in Bucky's arms when there was a knock on the door.
Yn glanced at the time and saw it was 11:25 am.

Groaning she got up and walked to the door.
"Morning sleepy head" she heard the person say and when her brain registered she froze.

Infront of her stood the red headed assasin smiling at her.
"Tasha!" Yn exclaimed happily as she went to hug her sister.

"It's good to see you Ava." Natasha said and Yn breathed in the scent of her sister.
Natasha always tried to come visit atleast once a month but things had gotten busy the last 2 months.

"You too" Yn said and pulled back.
"Did Steve come with ?" Yn asks and Natasha shook her head.
"He was unfortunately too busy but I dragged Sam with." She says with a smile.

Yn looked back at Bucky who was still fast asleep.
"Hold on just a moment." Yn takes off sprinting and jumps on the bed and also ontop of Bucky.
"Huh" he said disoriented and then quickly realized what was happening.

"Hey come here you !" Bucky yelled as he tried to grab her.
Sam came and stood next to Natasha smiling at the two.

"Hey no wait !" Yn yelled through laughter as Bucky tickled her.
"I cant breath !" She yelled through more laughter.
"That's what you get !" Bucky yelled back a huge smile on his face.

"It's good to see her smile again." Sam said with a smile.
"It is... it really is." Natasha replied back.

About an hour later Natasha and Yn were walking through the marketplace of Wakanda.
Tia was on Yn's shoulders and Sam and Bucky was walking a little distance behind them.

"So why did you come visit, did something happen or did you just miss me too much ?" Yn asks Natasha with a smirk.
"No just thought I'd come and ask you for your oh so wondrous fighting skills." Natasha said in fake mocking and they both burst out laughing.

"I heard there is gonna be a festival happening tonight." Natasha said and Yn smiled.
"Oh so that's why you're here for the free food." Yn says with a smile.
"You know us girl's like food."
Natasha replied back with a smile.

"She's doing better" Sam says and smile at Bucky.
"She really is and I can't be more grateful for it." Bucky replies as he stares at Natasha and Yn going back and forth with witty coments.

He was staring at her with the most loving smile ever.
"So any woman in you life ?" Bucky asks Sam and he just shakes his head.
"Not really you know me Im a solo rider." Sam says and Bucky nods to Natasha.

"How about a certain redhead ?" He asks with a smirk.
Sam almost chokes on his own breath.
"I dont wanna mess in Steve's business."
Sam says and Bucky drops the subject.

They spent a good while roaming the marketplace and Yn got a chance to greet some friends there and also introduce Natasha finally.
Tia was having a blast playing with the children there and she showed them her magic.

She left Tia playing with the children in the market place as they ventured off to a village in the offskirts of Wakanda.
Yn and Tia usually comes here to help an old lady who is to weak to properly look after herself.