32

Bucky felt so utterly hopeless what is he supposed to do ?

He left the room and went to Yn's room.
When he entered Tia layed there busy with something.
Bucky creeped closer to take a look and saw the very same notebook that he had given Yn when she just got here.

Yn either usually wrote in it or drew.
Tia was currently busy reading through the pages.
Bucky quickly got on about what Tia was reading when he saw the horror on her face.
He quickly took the book away and Tia looked up at him guilty.

"You are not supposed to read that young lady" he says and she looks down.
"Im sorry" she says and Bucky puts the small notebook in his pocket.
"Where is mommy dad ?" She asks and Bucky's heart contracts painfully.
He sighs as he sits down.

"Daisy some bad people took her and now we have to get her back, Im sorry" Bucky says and a tear rolls down her face.

Bucky wipes it away gently and kisses her cheek.
"Is it the people that she wrote about ?" She asks and Bucky looks down to his lap.
"Yeah"

He felt terrible that he had to tell her that but she has a right to know.
He called Peter to come over and keep Tia busy for a while.

He was currently sat on the roof top reading Yn's notebook.
He knew he shouldn't have but he couldn't help it.

............................................................................

Dear notebook :

I have had a terrible dream last night and my memories are starting to return but I feel like it's worse than when I didn't have them.
I can see every face before my eyes that I have killed.

Their screams echo through my ears and I can still feel the blood drip from my hands I feel like a stranger in my own body.

But there was a man that came to my cell last night and he comforted me.
I fell asleep feeling safe by his side.
............................................................................

............................................................................

Dear notebook :

That man has been coming to my room every night making sure Im okay after my nightmares but everyday I wake up he is gone.

I dont know who he is but maybe I'll find out soon.
I enjoy his company alot and I love the stories he tells me about his past it keeps my mind busy.

............................................................................

............................................................................

Dear notebook :

I finally found Tasha my sister.
I missed her so much I dont know how long it has been since we have seen each other but I'm glad to have her back.

I remember a saying we made up as kids to give each other hope.
'From the beginning since birth I will protect you till the ends of the earth.
Till the ends of the universe, the sun, moon and every star I will love you no matter how far apart.'

I hope Lena is still alive and okay.

............................................................................

............................................................................

Dear notebook :

I dont know what to do about these feelings I have for him.
It drives me crazy the way he looks at me.
Everytime I hear him call me doll my heart melts I just hope he feels the same.