17

Before Yn's eyes were a blanket with some fairy lights handing above some of the trees.
The was a bottle of champagne and two glasses.

Bucky took her hand and led her towards the blanket as they both sat down.
She sat next to Bucky as he poured them both a glass of champagne.
She leaned into his shoulder as he put his arm around her.

"This is amazing Bucky thank you" Yn said as she took a sip from the glass and moaned in appreciation of the wonderfull taste.

"Your welcome doll." He said as He kissed her on the forehead.
They just sat there not speaking just drinking in the other's presence.
It wasn't akward silence but a comfortable one.

As they finished the champagne Yn took Bucky's glass and putting both down.
He was nervous but he was gonna do it.
"Close your eyes for a second" he told her and she did.

He took out the slender black box as he opened it.
"Okay open your eyes." Bucky said and when she did she couldn't speak.
In his hand layed a small slender black box with the lid off.
Inside was a golded chain with a small skyblue butterfly on it.

"Bucky..." Yn began as her eyes got glossy.
She couldn't even speak.
"Put it on for me please" Yn finally got out as she turned around gathering her hair to the side.

Bucky's gentle hands took the necklace and carefully lifted it over her head as he fastened the clip.
She turned around with a smile.
"This is a promise to you that no matter what I will always protect you and Tia."

She was happy so so so happy in that moment and thats all it took for them both to lean in.

And just as their lips were about inches apart they heard a twig snap somewhere in the the dark field around them.
"Whose there ?" Bucky asks and shamefully Peter, Steve, and Clint apears with Sam.

"Sam your here ?" Bucky asks as Sam nods.
He didn't come along with them because he went to see his sister but looks like he did show up after all.
"The food is ready." Clint said trying to come up with an excuse as to why they were all there.

Both Yn and Bucky knew they were spying but they just left it as they packed up and made their way towards the house again.

Nat was sat with Wanda and Laura by the fire all had a beer in hand.
Peter was sat with Tia on his lap as he helped her roast some marshmallows.
Lila and Cooper sat next to them.

Tony and Bruce was busy talking and so the group arrived from the dark fields and trees.
Yn went and sat down with the girls as she was handed a beer.
"So how was it ?" Nat asks with a smile.

"Wait is that the present." Wanda asks as she looks at the necklace in shock.
"It's beautiful." Laura says and Yn only smiles.

They talk and share a beer as they make their way inside and the men brings in the food.
Nat sits down and Wanda and Yn helps Laura prepare the table.
The men brings in the food as they set it down on the table and everyone sits down.
Bucky evidently so sits down next to Yn.

They all start filling their plates as small talk is made.
Just before they start eating they say grace and Yn happily starts eating she was starving.
But she almost chokes when she feels a gentle cold hand on her thigh.

Nat notices her red face.
"You okay ?" Nat asks and Yn just nods.
Nat only raises her eyebrow at Yn but she just shrugs it off.
Yn looks to Bucky who is smirking at her, her face was bright red.

After they have finished eating and Steve and Clint offered to clear away the table Yn wanted to go to bed.

"Im going to bed guys goodnight." She says and everyone replies with goodnight.