53

Yn fell to the ground and landed hard on her stomach.
She was disoriented but she lifted her head to see the aliens around her was burnt to a crisp.

She tried to get up but her head was spinning too much and she dipped her head towards the ground again.
A hand apeared before her face and she took it.
When she looked up she saw her sister and Nat smiled at her.
"Get up Ava, soldiers dont die like this." Nat told her and Yn found the strength to stand up again.

With Nat by her side they fought more oncoming aliens.
"Guys someone get to Vision." Steve says over the coms and Yn took a deep breath.
"On it." Both her and Wanda said at the same time.
But just as Wanda was about to go to Vision an ugly alien grabbed her.

Yn full on sprinted towards where Vision was and tried not to get snagged by an alien.
When she got there she saw Vision fighting an alien.
She took her dragon fang and threw it, as it speared right through the aliens head.
Yn ran to Vision and helped him up.

The sky started forming clouds and with a loud bang Yn heard the sound of the bifrost, she got a glimpse of Thor.
She smiled and that was the exact moment Thanos apeared behind them.
"We meet again Soldier..." he says and Yn's blood runs cold.

"You dont seem to give up do you ?" He asks and she smiles.
"No I dont." She threw him a shot of her pearly whites covered in blood.
He just scoffed.

"That might be your downfall Soldier." He says and she shrugs.
"Then I will die protecting what I must." She says and he raises an eyebrow.
"Have it your way then, Iron Soldier."

He fired the power stone aimed at Vision and she jumped in the way.
"Yn No !" Wanda yelled just as she arrived.
Yn stood, holding her ground as she had flames raised as a shield.

"Wanda... get... him... out... of... here Now !!" Yn yelled through clenched teeth.
Wanda froze, she didn't know what to do, help Vision or Yn.
Her second of hesitation caused Yn to get a shot to the head.
Thanos had aimed for her head instead and Yn landed on her stomach.
"For fuck sakes Wanda go!!!" Yn yelled as she got up again.

Wanda grabbed Vision as she fleeted with him, trying to get him back to the lab.
Yn struggled as she grabbed Thanos's hand to try and prevent him from closing it but she was struggling, that power stone really did a number on her.
Wanda had fleeted with Vision but she didn't get far.

Thanos had used Yn's own sword, spearing her to the tree with the dragon fang.

Yn tried not to move as blood poured from her mouth.
She was getting real sick of getting stabbed.
"Somebody... help them." Yn tried saying on the coms and one by one the Avengers arrived as they all tried to stop Thanos.

Wanda was holding Vision with tears in her eyes, because she knew what had to happen next.
"Wanda it's time..." Vision says to her and she cries even more.
"No, I can't." She tried to think of another way but she knew there wasn't one.
Thanos defeated all the Avengers one by one.
Bucky came running as he tried aswell but failed as Thanos threw him to the side.

He felt to tired to lift himself off the ground, that is untill his eyes caught sight of Yn speared to a tree.
Her head was slightly limping and she smiled at him with teeth stained red.

"I just feel you" Vision told Wanda and she felt like she would crumble at any moment.
Thanos was now walking towards her and she shot her powers at him, trying to keep him away.
She started destroying the mind stone with tears running like rivers from her eyes.

Bucky scrambled to his feet, the best he could to try and get to Yn.
Just as he reached her Wanda destroyed the mind stone and everyone was knocked down.
Yn anticipated it and had formed somewhat a wall of fire around Bucky to protect him.

However the force made her stab wound even more painful as she was still pinned to a tree with a sword right through her.
Wanda was breaking down as she had just killed Vision and Thanos just shoved her asside.

He used the time stone to reverse what Wanda did bringing Vision back to life.
And just like that Vision was killed twice as Thanos took the mind stone crushing Vision's head.

Every Avenger tried to stop Thanos from closing his hand and Bucky had no choice but to leave Yn's side.
She was barely awake at this point.
Thanos defeated the Avengers one by one, again.
"Thanos!" Thor yelled as he threw his new axe right at Thanos, and into his heart.

"I told you, you'll pay for that." Thor says pushing the axe further into Thanos's chest.
"Any last words ?" Thor asks pushing the axe even further.
"You should've... gone for the head..." Thanos says as he snaps his fingers.

"No, what did you do !?" Thor yells and slowly one by one people starts turning into dust.
Yn turned her head to see Bucky and he stumbled forward as he stared in pure horror at his hand.

"Bucky... Bucky No! Stay with me !" Yn yelled as she used every last bit of energy to pull the sword out of her body and stumble toward Bucky.
"Yn, Yn listen to me..." Bucky tried to get her to listen as she looked at him with tear stained eyes.
"Take care of Tia, please I love you Doll and tell her I love her too..." Yn tried to grab him but it was too late and she grabbed a hand full of dust.

He was gone and for the second time that day she screamed.
The whole battlefield heard her scream.
Those who knew her, knew why she was screaming and only Natasha came to her side.

Yn's body convulsed and her powers started taking controll.
It sent another shockwave of fire otwards and burnt alot of trees to a crisp.

Yn was laying on the ground and Thanos looked at her.
He didn't know quite what it was but he was intrigued by her and her determination.

He came and stood infront of her and she looked up.
She had no more fight left, no more fire in her eyes.
There was nothing, she was empty...

Thanos lifted her by her arm upright.
She didn't have the strength to stand.
"Here" he said as he started using the time stone on her wound and healed her.

"Now you can be alive while he isn't, strange how life works don't you think Soldier ?" He said and she had strength again to stand.
Physical strength that is but her emotional strength was gone, she was empty inside.

She just stared at him with empty eyes and sank down against the trunk of the nearest tree.
Thanos used the space stone and dissappeared.

Nat got up and ran towards Yn and kneeled infront of her sister.
But the look Yn had on her face scared her, because she saw what losing Bucky did to Yn.

"Yn, please... what about Tia ?" Nat asked with tears in her eyes too.
Yn looked at Nat blankly for a moment and fear took over.

Yn got up and started jogging towards the palace, she was running now off of pure adrenaline.
She just had to make sure Tia was alright.

Gosh what if Tia didn't make it ?
She couldn't lose both Bucky and Tia...
She got towards the door and she ran inside, she didn't bother with the elevator and used the stairs as she took them 5 at a time up.
"Tia !" Yn yelled with tears in her eyes.
She had never run faster in her life.
"Tia !!!" Yn yelled again as she ran up thousands of stairs.

She didn't like the feeling inside her chest.
The feeling of not knowing.
"Tia!!!!!!" Yn yelled as she burst in through the lab.
She didn't see her daughter and she sunk to her knees.
"No...Tia!!!!!" Yn yelled and her heart shattered even more.

How could she have lost both her daughter and the love of her life in one day ?
That is untill her eye caught the sight of something green coming from a closed closet door.

She quickly scrambled to her feet and pulled the closet door completely off it's hinges.
"Tia..." Yn sank to her knees at what she saw.
Tia was inside a protective green dome crying silently.

"Tia, Baby please Im here..." Yn begged as she banged on the dome.
Tia looked up with red teary eyes and dropped the dome.
Tia collapsed into Yn's arms and Yn just held her silently.
Another strip of Tia's hair had been turned white.

"Dad...he..." Tia couldn't finish her sentence and neither could Yn finish it for her.
Tia had felt Bucky dissappear and it had broke her just as much as it broke Yn.
He was the anchor holding them both together and now he was gone.