20

Yn didn't know what to do.
"Steve ?" She said unsure of herself.
"Yes Yn ?" Steve asks it sounded like he was running.
"I have a clear shot on Dreykov and the leader of Hydra should I take it ?" Yn asked him.
"Negative we need to take them in."
Steve said and she looked at Yelana again.

She looked empty just like Yn had once looked.
She saw Dreykov and the other man suddenly running inside and Yelana taking up a fighting stance.

Nat was there with Steve and Nat looked just as confused.
"Yn you seeing this ?" She asks the disbelief audible in her voice.
"Yes Im on my way." Yn said as she picked up her sniper.

She stood up and looked at the mountain how was she gonna get down there in time.
It suddenly hit her as she quickly thought of a plan.
"Tony ?" She asked over the coms again.
"Yeah whats wrong kid ?" He asked as she could hear he was shooting here and there.
"You know those types of squirrels that have like flaps that make them glide through the air I dont know what to call them, but does this suit have that ?" She asks and he nods realizing she wont see it.
"Yeah look to your wrist there is a small white button press it." He said and she quickly looked for it.

She then glanced back at the mountain before her and started climbing with the sniper now straped to her back.
She was using her super soldier strength to get higher up.
She knew she was working on the clock here Yelena wont stop untill her mission is completed.

Once Yn was high enough up she took a deep breath and ran straight of the edge quickly pressing the button as she started gliding straight towards Nat.
She also pressed another button and her suit's colour quickly adapted to the blueish white sky.

The adrenaline in her was running high but she had to get there.
Bucky came over to help Nat since she still didn't recover completely from the shot wound and there was now other soldiers there too.
He looked for a moment to the sky because he heard something flying towards them.
But when he did he saw it was Yn more like falling towards them.

He was shocked for a moment and that caused him to get punched in the face.
Yn saw it happen and she went straight for the culprit.

It was a Hydra gaurd and he fell to the ground as Yn landed ontop of him hard.
He groaned in pain as she got up again and he did too.
Bucky quickly recomposed himself and went for another gaurd.
They were quite outnumbered but Yn didn't worry about that.

She kicked the gaurd in the groin as he doubled over in pain.
She took that chance and did a roundhouse kick knocking him flat to the ground.
He passed out cold but just in time for her to see Nat struggling with Yelena a good distance away.

She ran full speed towards them as she tackled Yelena flat to the ground.
"Where are you Clint ?" Yn asked through gritted teeth.

Nat was sitting on the ground in too much pain to get up ahe was deathly pale.
Yn feared her wound might have opened again.
"Up high what do you need ?" He asked as he kept shooting at Hydra agents.

"I could really use one of those arrows you used on me back then." She said as she struggled against Yelana.
She meant the tranquilizer and Clint understood.

He quickly shot some more Hydra agents and ran over where he thought Yn was.
Yn was still struggling against Yelena, there was a knife just above her throat and everyone was busy.
Clint couldn't find Yn the place was to big and he got ambushed by some more agents.

"Yn I cant find you." He said hurriedly as he kept shooting at the agents.
Yn couldn't even reply she was too preoccupied.
Before Yn could even comprehend what had happened Yelena dropped the knife into her other hand and stabbed Yn right in the side of her abdomen.

Yn gasped but suddenly Yelena was called back and she ran off into the building with the order that was given.
Yn made a quick but bad decision.
She pulled the knife out and pressed her suit button as her suit was made pitch black to hide the blood.

She quickly wobbled over to a passed out Natasha and she started picking her up.
She knew Bruce was in the jet so she gently lifted Nat over her shoulders and started carrying her to the jet in a hurry.
She didn't know what was wrong or what happened to Nat.

Bucky was now nowhere to be seen as he was somewhere else fighting more Hydra agents.

With every step that Yn took it felt like her side was gonna split open even more and she might pass out.
But she pushed through not even realizing the trail of red she left in the snow.

She finally reached the jet with a very anxious looking Bruce in.
His eyes widened and he quickly took Nat and set her down on the table.
"What happened ?" He asked Yn but she shrugged with a painfull look on her face.
"I dont know one moment she was fine the next she was passed out." Yn said and started walking out the door.
"Yn are you okay ?" He asked to her now empty spot as he noticed the blood trail leading into the jet.
Bruce didn't know whether it was Yn or Nat's blood but he had no time to dwell on it as he started checking Nat for serious injuries.

Yn was wobbling back to the base as she saw Clint getting surrounded by ag.
"Clint shoot me on of those explosive arrows." Yn said and he hesitated a bit but did so.
Yn caught it skillfully in her metal hand as she motioned for him to get away as she threw the arrow right at the group of agents.
They all were thrown in different directions and also Clint who couldn't get away fast enough.

Yn hurried to Clint and helped him up.
"Thanks" he said his breath racing but just then he noticed her wobbling and the blood.

"What happened ?" He asked hurriedly as he looked her over for injuries but couldn't find any.
"I uh just twisted my ankle." She said and he looked to the blood.
"Small cut on my leg." She says and he nodded as they went in search of the rest of the team.

"We might have to evac!" Steve yelled over the coms.
"What was inside that we had to get guys ?" Yn asks as she makes her way inside the building.

Clint went one way and she the other.
"They have blueprints on dangerous weapons that's why you have to listen to the plan Yn !" Tony said annoyed.
"Yeah, yeah Tony where are they holding it." She asks as she looks around a corner seeing about 7 agents.
"We dont know but we suspect it's in the underground bunker." Tony says and Yn holds her breath for a moment as she tries to come up with a plan.

She hid behind a corner as she saw 7 men approaching.
"Okay" she whispers and she rounded the corner with both her pistols out.
She shot 3 of them skillfully in the head and she took out a knife throwing it into the fourth guys head right between the eyes.

"Wait what about the children they are experimenting on ?" Bucky asks over the coms.
"We have got them shield is on their way." Steve said.
Yn couldn't hear what they were saying she was too out of it.
The blood on the floor was alot and some of it or most of it was her's.

Her ears were ringing and her eyesight was beginning to get blurry.
She took the last three guys down and knocked them unconscious.
"Yn.."

Y n ....

Y
n
n
.
.
.

She didn't hear much of it but someone was calling her name.
When she looked again she was on the floor.
The knife she had previously in her hand was stuck in her leg and there was too much blood.
When she looked up a worried face was next to her side.
She couldn't make out the face or the voice.
She just kept slipping down into adark pit.

down

down

d
o
w
n

Wanda was busy blasting agents left and right next to Sam and Bucky.
She was the first one to see Yn fight the agents in a hallway down below.
She was the first one to see Yn collapse and she was the first one to reach Yn's side and scream her name.

Bucky heard and so did Sam.
They ran to Wanda as she was on her knees covered in blood.
Yn's blood.
Yn's eyes flitted open and closed she was looking at Wanda but at the same time not really looking.
Bucky's heart dropped when he saw that.
She was covered in so so so much blood...