22

"Hey" Yn said with a soft smile on her lips.
Tears were now running like a river down Bucky's face.
Yn's heart broke at the sight of Bucky crying and her own eyes got glossy as a single tear rolled down her cheek.

Bruce had left the room to give them some space.
Bucky crumbled at the sight of the single tear that rolled down her face.
He fell to his knees at her bed.
"Please dont cry doll your too pretty to cry." He said his voice cracking.

Yn couldn't speak as she cupped his face gently running her thumb over his cheek to wipe away some of his tears.
"Come here." She said as he did so and she kissed him so gently that it felt like he was kissing feathers.

But in that moment he knew she was okay he had almost lost her.
He had completely lost it when he was by her bedside holding her cold had as she started suddenly flat lining.

Steve and Sam had to pull him away.
Seeing her body convulse to the shocks broke his heart.
He couldn't lose her not like this not when there was still so much he wanted to tell her.
He gently pulled away from the kiss as he looked her in the eyes.
"Yn..." he began but she pressed a finger to his lips to quiet him.

"I know Bucky, I know." She told him her eyes showing nothing but love for the man infront of her.
Bucky let out a laugh which sounded more like a sob.
"When your better Im taking you on a real date that is a promise Yn Ln." Bucky said to Yn and she smiled.
"I'll keep you to that promise James Buchanan Barnes." Yn said and he just laughed.
"How do you know my full names ?" He asked her with a smile.
"You do realise I knew everything about you guys before I came here to kill you so many months ago right ?" Yn says smiling at him.
"Go get Tia please I need to see her."

Bucky stood up and left the room.
But as he left so did the warmth of his presence and her thoughts was running wild with no one to keep them in check.
What will Tia think when she finds out I killed people ?
Does Bucky blame me for the time I tried to kill him ?
I am no better than Hydra...
Why does Bucky even love me ?
Does he love me ?
Does Tia love me ?
Do they t...

Her train of thoughts was stopped when Bucky entered the room with Tia on his shoulders.
"Hey Buttercup." Yn said as Tia was put on the ground as she ran to Yn's bedside.
"Mom" Tia said as she crumbled the same way Bucky did.
Tears running down her eyes.

"Shhh Im here baby Im here." Yn said as Tia climbed on the bed and half layed ontop of Yn as she sobbed into the womans shoulder.
Bucky hated seeing Tia like this it broke his heart just as much as it did when he saw Yn like this.
Yn was gently playing with Tia's hair as she cried.

Yn didn't say anything and she didn't have to.
All Tia wanted was for the woman she considered her mother to be there and that is exactly what Yn did.
After a while Tia had calmed down.

Bucky sat in the seat next to the bed and Tia was laying on the bed with Yn.
Bucky was holding Yn's hand and Tia was asleep as Yn was still playing with her hair.
Thats all they wanted and all they needed nothing more nothing less just each other.

After 3 months Yn had recovered fully and was up and doing well.
Yn woke up next to Bucky she looked over to him to see he was still asleep.
She carefully made her way out from under his arm which was draped over her throughout the night.

She looked for clothes and settled on a pair of black skinny jeans and a black tank top as she made her way to the bathroom.
Just as she exited her room on her way to the bathroom just down the hallway she saw Sam with his clothes aswell.
"I call dibs !" Yn yelled as they both started running for the bathroom.
"No fair !" Sam yelled as Yn made it to the bathroom first.

She laughed as the door slam shut.
She started stripping and turned on the water.
Before she got in she looked at her stomach where a nasty scar was.
The scar of where she got stabbed.

She dwelled on it for a moment before she shrugged it off and took a shower.
She changed into her clothes after leaving her wet hair hanging loose.

Yn opened the bathroom door to find not only Sam waiting but Steve aswell.

She only laughed as Sam impatiently sprinted into the bathroom.
"Morning" Yn said with a smile to Steve who also found Sam's mood amusing.
"Morning" he replied back.
They looked at each other for a moment before bursting out in laughter.

She made a fake salute to Steve as she turned around and walked away.
She walked into the kitchen to find Nat and Wanda sitting at the counter both with a cup of coffee in hand.
"Morning ladies." Yn said and they both smiled at her.
"Morning Yn you look happy today." Wanda said happy that her friend was smiling.

"I am it just feels like a good day." Yn says as she sits down next to them as Nat hands her a cup of coffee.
"Where is Tia ?" Nat asks and Yn smiles.
"Probably still sleeping like always."
Yn said as she took a sip of her coffee.

"So what are we doing today it's a friday." Yn said and Nat looked to Wanda and they both looked back at Yn.
"You guys thinking what Im thinking?" Yn asked with a smirk.

"Hell yeah lets go out tonight !" Wanda exclaimed.
"Hey FRIDAY" Yn said to the tower AI.
"Yes miss Ln ?" The AI responded.
"Please let everyone know we will be going out clubbing tonight." Yn said.
"Will do miss Ln." Yn smiled to the girls.

They were gonna have some fun.
They waited till everyone was properly awake.
Yn was currently busy making pancakes as she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist.
She turned around with a smile and gave Bucky a quick kiss.
"Good morning Sargent Barns." She said making a fake salute to him.
He laughed at her playfull mannerisms.
"Morning doll." He was about to kiss her when he was hit in the back of the head with something.
He turned around to be met with Sam who had a hand full of flour.

Yn burst out laughing and suddenly she was hit in the face too.
She glared at the culprit who turned out to be Natasha.
She made her way out of Bucky's arms as she took a spoon getting a good bunch of pancake batter flinging it at Natasha.
Nat only ducked for someone behind her to be hit.

Steve stood there dumbfounded.
"I just showered people." He exclaimed annoyed.
Everyone burst out laughing.
Yn took another spoonfull hitting Wada in the face.
And so that turned into a food war really quickly and soon enough other people joined too.
Natasha, Wanda, Sam and Steve V.S
Yn, Bucky, Peter and Clint.

It was a big mess in the kitchen but after everyone had their fun they helped clean it up.
Everyone sat down and enjoyed the pancakes the three girls had made.

Yn was right this is a good day and it was going to be a good night too.

After everyone had enjoyed breakfast they went shopping.
Those who wanted to join did.
They split into two groups.

The boys went one way while the girls went another way.
Yn, Nat and Wanda was currently looking at dresses for the night out.

Nat had found herself a beautiful dark blue dress.
Wanda was still looking for one alongside Yn.

Eventually they both found one.
Wanda had found her a gorgeous red dress and Yn found a purple one.

Afterwards they met up with the guys at a coffee shop to take a break.
The waiter came over to take their order.
"Oh my gosh you guys are the Avengers !" The blonde exclaimed as she started fangirling.

Yn smiled at her untill the girl started asking Bucky for an autograph.
Nothing was wrong with it except for the fact that the girl also wanted his number.

"Sorry but Im not interested. " Bucky said politely trying to let her down.
"Uhg I bet she's not even pretty." She said batting her eyelashes at Bucky.
He only raised his eyebrow in response.

"Turn around and have a look for yourself then." Bucky said as he motioned towards Yn.
The blonde turned around as she examined Yn quickly and walked away fuming without even uttering a word.

Yn and Bucky looked at each other and burst out laughing and soon enough everyone did.

Yn looked to everyone as she smiled she was finally happy.
She was going clubbing with them tonight and Tia was save at Peter's house.