26

Bucky shaked Yn viciously as she screamed things.

"Stop taking my memories you monster!"

Bucky's heart stilled what the actual fuck was going on in her dream.
"Ready to comply" Yn said as her eyes opened.

Bucky's heart dropped at those words.
She looked at him with empty eyes.

He didn't know what to do or say.
So he kissed her.
Slowly
Passionately
Full of love

It was as if he was kissing a statute at first untill she snapped out of it coming to her senses and a sob escaped her throat.

Bucky pulled away as he looked at her, he held open his arms and she caved and she cried into his chest.
"Shhh Doll Im here..." he said and he just held her for what felt like hours.

The sun had come up already when she pulled away.
"We have to get ready" she croaked out.
"Okay Doll" he said and they made their way to the bathroom.

___________________________________________

Warning Hot scene skip ahead if you want
___________________________________________

Yn opened the taps on the bath as she started stripping her clothes.
She was so out of it or she would've froze when she saw Bucky completely naked.
He got in the bath and she did to leaning into his touch.
It was completely innocent but Bucky had a hard time keeping his eyes off Yn.

Her perfect body he couldn't believe she was his even if he had never really asked her yet.
They didn't put a label on it.
She sat between his legs as she leaned against his chest closing her eyes as she sighed in appreciation for his comfort.

When she looked up at him she saw the look in his eyes and she smiled mischievously.
She turned around as she sat on his lap and kissed him slowly.
She teased him with every kiss that she placed down his chest.
She placed her hands flat on his lap on either sides of his member.

His breath hitched in his throat.
She stopped with the light kisses as she dragged her tongue over his whole torso.

He smirked as he flipped them around and now her back was pressed against the bathtub as he was ontop of her.
His hand slowly traced the insides of her thigh and she bit her lip.
He let his hand hover just above her core and she let out a slow breath.

He painfully slow dragged his finger over it once before he stopped, kissed her and got out of the bathtub.
She glared at him but he only smirked at her.

___________________________________________

End of Hot scene
___________________________________________

"Thor is probably waiting for us" he said as he winked at her.
She couldn't help her eyes that wandered to his body as he wraped a towel around his torso and held one out for her.
She smiled as she got painfully slow out of the bathtub still teasing him.
His eyes wandered all over her body but he looked away as she finally got out and wrapped the towel around herself.

After they were done Yn and Bucky walked to the kitchen.
She had chosen to wear black leather pants with a purple crop top and a black leather jacket.
She had her clasic black boots on and a pair of sunglasses rested on the top of her head and ofcourse she had her blue butterfly necklace on as it never once left her neck.

Bucky had the same fit on just a blue shirt instead of purple.
Tia sat at the counter with Nat in a green dress with sunflowers on and her black boots.

Yn smiled as Tia ran to them.
"Mom!" Tia exclaimed happily as Yn hugged her.
"Hey baby ready to go ?" Yn asked as she crouched infront of Yn and Tia only nodded.