3

"Soldier" The man said as he walked into Yn's room.
She stood up weakly still emotionless.
Her voice was raspy and hourse from the screaming earlier.
She got torture every day since her failed mission.
"You will be going in to eliminate the Avengers again." He said as he scanned her body over to look at the damage he made.

She had a newly vibranium arm replacing the space where her right arm was supposed to be.
She stood in a crop top and shorts her body littered with wounds, bruises and cuts.

"Ready to comply" she said staring blankly ahead of her.
She didn't need to get mind wiped, they wiped her so many times her memories doesn't come back anymore.
"Take a group of soldiers with you" he says and she goes to the weapons room to prepare.

After a long flight they arrive in New York.
To the Avengers its been 3 months since that happened.
To Yn it didn't matter she didn't keep track of the time.
She was in a black suit as she had guns strapped to her and knifes.
She pulled on a normal brown jacket some sunglasses and a cap over her head.

She needed to blend in as the rest of the team made a distraction to get the Avenger's attention.
They all shot at random people and yelled random things as they waited for the Avengers.
Soon enough they did arive.

Everyone of them was spread out and fighting the Hydra men.
Yn's plan was to sedate Bucky as he was busy fighting.
She rounded the corner and crept up on him as he fought one of her team members.
Just as she was about to knock him out with her metal arm he spun around and their metal fists collided sending them back with a shockwave.

Bucky looked at her in complete shock and surprise as she just got back up.
"Your that girl that broke in months ago"
Bucky exclaimed surprised as he got back up too.
"Yes I am and Im here to finish my mission." Yn replied as she attacked again.

Bucky fought against her blocking her attacks and throwing punches too.
"Guys we have a situation" Cap announced into the earpiece as he saw Bucky and the girl.

"Got eyes on it Cap" Hawkeye replied as he took a tranquilizer arrow aiming his shot right at her neck.

Back on the ground she and Bucky was still fighting.
She pulled out a knife as she flipped it and tried stabbing him.
If he was going to be difficult she was gonna hurt him.
She had only instructions to bring him in the man didn't say anything about bringing him in uninjured.

Cap ran up as he wanted to help Bucky, he threw his shield and Bucky caught it slamming it into her head sothat she could let go of him as she was choking him.

Just as she was about to stab Bucky she felt something in her neck.
She pulled it out quickly just to realise what it was and pass out.

She woke up in a cell with only a bed a sink and a small corner with a toilet in.

She was confused on what happened.
Did she complete her mission.
The last thing she remembered was that man's face.
Looking at her in concern as she collapsed.

She sat on the bed with her back against the wall quietly for hour after hour after hour.
She sat there for 4 hours as someone arrived in the form of Captain America.
The door oppened and she stood up from the bed out of habit staring at the wall infront of her.
He stopped and closed the door again.
Cautiously looking at her.

"What are you doing ?" He asks suspicious of her.
"Standing at attention sir" she said without realizing who she is talking to.

He felt bad for her he walked up to her looking her in the eyes.
"This is not Hydra now what is your name ?" She looked confused this was her target she was supposed to eliminate them.

"I... I dont know" she says she was confused more than ever.
She was just a soldier.
Steve had a look of sympathy on his face.
He handed her a plate with food and a bottle of water.

"Eat and try to sleep we'll talk again when you start remembering things." He says and she looks cautiously at it and nods as she stands at attention waiting for him to leave.

After he is gone she eats and goes to lay on the bed her muscles was aching.
Her eyes soon drooped as she fell asleep.

"Help!" She yelled little Yn was laying covered in blood her parents unconscious.
Their car crashed and they didn't seem to be waking up.
Tears were streaming down her face as she was in pain.
A pair of hands lifted her out of the car.
"Please help" she begged her voice weak and tired.
"Shhhh little one everything is going to be alright." He said and she looked up at him.
"Is mama and papa okay ?" She asks as she looked at the man with hopefull eyes.
"They will wake up soon darling but we need to get you somewhere safe." He said as he took her and carried her to his car.
Back at his place he called someone as they went to a room that looked awfully like a hospital to her.
The man layed her down on a bed and she was strapped in with restraints.

"Whats going on ?" She asked scared.
"We are gonna make you sleep hunny sothat we can treat your boo-boos it wont hurt a bit I promise." He said and that was the last thing she saw before she went under.

The man had made sure her brain will be his to controll.

Yn woke up crying and screaming as she heaved for breath.
Who is he and what did he do to her.

She rushed towards the sink splashing water on her face.
There was a small mirror above it on the wall.
As she looked at herself she saw that man behind her his sick smile not wavering.
She screamed as she punched the mirrior to bits and also a piece of the wall cracked.
She fell to the floor as she sat with her knees to her chest hugging herself.
She was scared to look anywhere else incase she might see his face.
Her childlike fear coming back.

After 10 minutes of her sitting on the floor the door oppened and in stepped a figure.
To dark for Yn to see who it is as she scurried away and under the sink scared to see the man again.

But he never came near her.
Only sat down on the floor a few feet away.
"Nightmares ?" He asks quietly after a few minutes of silence.
"How'd you know ?" She asks her voice so quiet he almost didn't hear her.
"Because I get them too" he said.

And they didn't speak to each other further.
Bucky just sat on the floor in the dark being there for comfort.
She didn't know who he was but she felt safe with him.

She eventually fell asleep under the sink.
He sat there for 3 hours untill he was sure she was asleep because she had not moved in a very long time and her breathing sounded normal.

He stood up quietly as he walked to the bed and took the pillow laying it on the ground and gently tipping her over.
He was scared he'd wake her if he picked her up.
After that he left and Yn slept somewhat peaceful dreaming of absolutely nothing.

Bucky went back to his room falling asleep and also dreaming of nothing.
He was awake when he heard the screams and he went to see what happened.
He already had a guess of what happened.
But she was out for a long time because the tranquilizer Clint shot was enough to knock out a super soldier.

He had the nightmares too at first and he still had them.
But she'll start to remember after a while.
He just doesn't know how many times they have wiped her.

She looks empty really really empty more than he did.
When he woke up around 8 am he was surprised usually he doesn't sleep very long it was around 4 am when he left her room, the most sleep he was used to was 1 and a half hours.

He went to the kitchen to grab something to eat as he went to her room.
He oppened the door to see her still asleep on the floor.

He left the food and water and left wondering when she'll start to remember her life before Hydra.
He was eager to help this poor girl...