24

Everyone stood there shocked at what had happened they didn't really want to believe Fury then but they sure as hell did now.

Walking up to Tia, Yn cradled the girl in her arms not letting go.
May, Peter and Tia was taken back to the Avengers compound aswell.
All three was passed out and Yn had no clue what the actual fuck was going on.

Yn sat at the kitchen island as she waited, her hands was bloody, her feet was badly cut from all the glass and evidently so her stomach too.
Because she had only previously been wearing a tanktop and some jeans while she was barefooted.

She had worn jeans and a tank top under her dress incase something like that had happened and she was right to do so.
Bucky was with Steve as his best friend tried to calm him down.
And Nat had went to prepare a bath for Yn.

Nat knew Yn was deeply lost in thought so she went into the kitchen at took Yn by hand as she led her to her bedroom.
Yn followed her mindlessly.

Nat started stripping Yn's clothes as she made Yn get into the bathtub and left her there for a moment to relax and calm down.
Nat had left her a pair of fresh clothes.

To everyone it would've seemed stupid that Yn couldn't prepare her own bath or strip her own clothes but Nat knew why she couldn't.
Yn had almost lost Tia and Peter was shot, left to bleed out and Tia had brought him back to life.
Nat knew Yn would soon realize where she was and what was going on around her.

When Yn came out of Nat's room about 30 minutes later she found her sister in the kitchen.
Nat had made her a smoothie thinking it would be easier to digest with all the stress going on.
And she was right, Yn actually enjoyed the smoothie as she whispered a 'thanks' to Natasha sitting at the kitchen island again.
Bruce entered the room with most of the team in tow.

"May is fine she was just knocked unconscious, Peter had been shot in the abdomen but his wound is now almost completely healed he will be out for a day or two though. Finally Tia is completely fine her body is just very drained from the amount of energy she had used and hence why her nose had started bleeding she should be awake by tomorrow morning and if not tomorrow afternoon." Bruce said and Yn nodded as a thanks.

She felt relieved that they were all okay.
She had thought that this day was going to be amazing but she was wrong she had almost lost Tia and Peter today and she couldn't.

It was already about 4 am and soon everyone headed to bed after hearing that everyone was okay.
Nat allowed Yn to finish her smoothie before she took Yn to her room to clean her wounds.
Bruce had offered but Nat had shooed him away saying she would do it.

Nat was in the middle of cleaning the cuts on Yn's feet when they heard something loud on the roof.
"I know what that means" Nat said with a slight smile.
Yn only looked to Nat confused.
"It means Thor is back." She says and Yn forms and 'O' shape with her mouth.

Thor regularly came and went between Asgard and Earth but he had spent alot of time recently on Asgard probably busy with King or well Prince duties Yn asumed.

The sun was just about rising when Nat finished with Yn's wounds.
"Come on lets go say hi." Nat says as the two girls make their way to the kitchen where Thor had a box of poptarts in hand.

"Hey stranger" Nat said as Thor offered a crooked smile with a half eaten poptart in his mouth.
"Lady Natasha, Lady Yn goodmorning." Thor said walking towards them to give them both a warm embrace.

"So you done handling things with aliens and other realms for now ?" Yn asks with a small smile and Thor's smile drops.
"Im afraid not but I am here for an important matter." He says and both look at him confused at the concern written on his face.

"Heimdall had told me that there was a being here on earth that had used a strong amount of power recently and that the magic smeeded to have belonged to Asgard." Thor says and both Nat and Yn look at each other knowing full well who he was talking about.

"Her magic is of Asgard ?" Yn asks dumbfounded.
"Im afraid so Lady Yn." Thor said a look of sympathy on his face.
"But.. but.. bu... how is that even possible ?" She asks.
"I have a theory but Im afraid you wont like it." Thor says and Yn narrows her eyes.

He sighs looking at her defeated.
"Did she have parents here on earth ?" Thor asks and Yn nods.
"Those might not have been her real parents even if they have claimed so." Thor says and Nat sees the gears turning violently in her sister's head.

"Okay how about we wait till everyone is awake then we'll talk about it okay ?" Nat says and Thor nods.

With that Nat and Yn made their way to Yn's room and they both got into bed.
It might have been morning but Yn didn't sleep and Nat knew she needed her rest because it sounded like once again trouble had made it's appearance.

Plus everyone wouldn't be awake for another good few hours.

When Yn woke up she expected to see Nat laying next to her but instead it was Bucky.
He was sat with his back to the headboard and his eyes was closed.

Yn watched the slow rise and fall of his chest his face was peaceful and she knew he was calm.
"Do you like staring at me ?" She suddenly heard him ask the amusement audible in his voice and her face flushed pink of embarrassment.

Bucky only chuckled as he opened his eyes.
"Hey doll" he said his voice a bit gruff and that danm voice did something weird to her stomach.
"Hey" she mustered as she smiled at him.

She sat with her back to him as she fell backwards onto his lap letting her long hair hang over the bed.
He smiled as he remembered Tia doing it too.
He bended down meeting her lips in a chaste kiss.
"I could forever wake up like this." She said with a sweet smile on her face which melted Bucky's heart.
"Like what ?" He asked as she saw the amusement in his eyes.
"Next to a giant teddy bear!" She exclaimed with a laugh.

"Im not a teddy bear doll" he said sternly but she knew he secretly enjoyed the nickname.
"Then tell me why everytime I see you I want to cuddle you." She says and he couldn't help but smile wider.
She was just the most cutest thing he has ever seen well safe for Tia.

"I would love to doll but Thor wants to talk to everyone." He says and Yn's smile drops.
He notices her shift in moods and he gets the idea she knows why.
"Do you... know why ?" He asks and she sighs as she avoids his gaze tears already starting to form in her eyes.
"Doll ?" Bucky said as he ever so gently cupped her face making her turn her head towards him.
"It's about... Tia and her powers." She whispered the last part.
His happiness died down as he thought about it.

"Why does Thor..." He didn't even finish it as he saw the tear rolling down her face.
"Because her magic is apparently Asgardian and Im not about to argue with a norse god." She told him.

He only nodded as he wiped more stray tears from her cheek.
They got up and Yn hesitated as her hand hovered over the handle of the door.
Bucky turned her around pressing her softly against the wall.
He pressed a gently kiss to her forehead and another loving kiss to her lips.
"It'll be fine okay aslong as we do this together."

He says and she smiles at him but it didn't quite reach her eyes.
"Okay" she whispered as she pressed one last kiss to his mouth.

She opened the door almost knocking Bruce off his feet.
He was on his way to Yn's room about to knock when the door opened.
"Oh sorry Bruce" yn said smiling apologetically at him.
He waved it away as if it was nothing.

"No worries but I came to tell you two that Tia is awake." He said and her heart contracted with relief.
She dragged Bucky with her as they made their way to the medical room.
She opened the door and there sat Nat next to Tia in bed.
Nat's smile widened when she saw the two.

"Look who's here!" Nat said happily as Tia looked up from the show playing on Nat's phone.
"Mom, Dad!" Tia said happily as Yn ran to Tia's bedside.
She enveloped the girl pressing her head to her chest.

Yn's eyes got watery again as a stray tear escaped.
"Your okay my baby" Yn whispered as more and more tears fell down her face again.
Bucky looked at them worried but a smile still on his face he loved both girls so much he would do anything for them.

From next to Tia's bed Nat looked at Yn and Tia and back to Bucky as she smiled at the trio with a knowing look.
It was clear they loved each other.