37

So that was what was planned to take Yn to Wakanda.
Everyone was happy both her and Bucky were back and especially Tia but Yn has been on and off unconscious and conscious throughout her fever.

Everyone had gone with on the trip to Wakanda and when the jet landed Yn was being carried by Bucky.
He was anxiously chewing his lip as T'challa came and greeted them.

He led them to Shuri's lab and Bucky layed Yn down onto the examine table.
"Everyone please leave her to it Yn is in good hands." T'calla reassured everyone.
As they scattered out of the lab and he led them to an area they can relax.

Bucky was sitting outside on a hill with Tia.
"Dad ?" She said and he averted his attention to her.
"Yes my monkey ?" He says as he smiles at her.
"I really missed you and mom, will she be okay ?" Tia asked as her voice started cracking and her eyes got all glossy.

A stray tear rolled down her cheek and Bucky's heart contracted painfully at the sight.
He wiped the tears off her cheek and smiled warmly at her.
"She will be okay Daisy, and I missed you too." He said and kissed her gently on her forehead.
"How about you show me some of your magic ?" He asked and a smile immediately grew on her face.

"Well what do you want to see ?" She asks smiling up at Bucky while she falls down onto his lap and her hair falls everywhere.
"How about your favorite?" He says booping her nose.

She sits up again and turns to look at him completely.
She then places both her hands on the ground palms flat.
The small area around them starts to lightly glow a deep dark green and Tia and Bucky slowly lifts into the air.

Her eyes a brilliant deep green and the white streak in her hair slowly starting to change colour.
Throughout the confined green dome they were in Bucky felt a sence of calm and peace as he lovingly looked to Tia.
She closed her eyes and the space beneath them started growing a patch of orange roses as vines spread around the edges of the dome.
She set them down lightly onto the ground and he smiles at her.

"Your favorite colour this is gorgeous Buttercup." He tells her as he picks a rose and gently pick off the thornes as he places the flower in her hair.

She giggles and jumps into his arms as she holds on tightly.
He laughs with her and puts her onto his shoulders.
He takes her back inside and they find a spot to sit down.

It's been hours and Bucky had already put Tia in bed in the room he will be staying in.
He sits outside in the cold night air while he mindlessly fingers with the two bracelets on his wrist.

Someone sits down next to him and he turns to see Steve.
"You doing okay Buck ?" Steve asks and Bucky sighs.
"I dont know Steve this is all too much, she gets taken then me then she escapes I find her and stab her while under controll, I get shot and now we're back here." Bucky says with a sigh and Steve suddenly turns to him.

"You got shot ?" Steve asks and Bucky realizes that nobody knew that little detail.
"Once Shuri is done with Yn your going to her to get your wound checked no discussion." Steve says and Bucky sighs.
"Fine" he says and after a while they start talking about the good old days back in the forties.

Suddenly their conversation got cut short when someone walks up from behind them.
They turn and see T'challa.
"I've come to tell you that she is awake and looking better."
He says and both Bucky and Steve get up following T'challa back to Shuri's lab.

Inside Yn was laying on a bed her chest covered in bandages again.
Bucky's eyes suddenly snapped to her face and his breath got knocked away...

There she layed wounded and bandaged but she had the biggest smile on her face when she saw Bucky.
He immediately went to her side as he cupped her face in his hands.
"Oh doll Im so sorry" he began but his voice cracked and tears rolled down his face.