44

"Uh what just happened ?" Yn asked as she stared at the empty spot where Loki was.
"Loki ?" Thor asked as he poked the card on the ground with his umbrella.
"Uhg" Yn sighed as she picked up the card and looked at the writing.

177A Bleecker street.

"Lets go it's this way." Yn said leading Thor to the address.
Once they arrived Yn knocked and in less that a second she was inside along with Thor.
"Thor son of Odin and.... uh." Strange stopped as he realized he didn't know her name.
"Just call me Melea." Yn said not wanting to reveal her real name.
"Very well."

"So earth has wizards now ?" Thor asks and Yn snickers.
"The preferred term is master of the mystic arts." Strange says.
Thor picked up a pointy object on the table.

"Alright wizard who are you and why should I care ?" Thor said trying to put down the object again making it fall.
He fumbles to fix it but only makes it worse.
"Thor leave it." Yn said and he stopped fumbling with it leaving her to fix it.
"My name is doctor Stephen Strange and I have some questions for you." Strange said and teleported them all to a different room.

All three of them were suddenly sat in chairs and Strange held his temple.
"Tea ?" He asked and Yn shook her head.
"I dont drink tea." Thor said.
"Then what do you drink ?" Strange asked with a raised eyebrow.
"Definitely not tea." Thor said and suddenly there was a huge mug of beer in his hand.
Thor chugged it down and it immediately refilled itself.

Yn slapped her forehead.

Yeah great Thor drink the beer the magical wizard gives you.

Yn thought and looked back to Strange.
He was eyeing her suspiciously.
"I keep an eye over all the beings that could be or is a potential threat to the earth and your adoptive brother Loki being one." Strange said and Thor put the mug down.

"My father has been exiled but it's over now we came to take him back to Asgard." Thor said and Strange's face looked suddenly relieved.
"So if I were to tell you were he was all parties would return to Asgard ?" Strange asked and Thor nodded.
"Promptly"

Strange stood up clasping his hand together.
"Great" he said and teleported all three to another room again.

"Would you stop doing that !" Yn exclaimed annoyed as she tried to stable a wobbly Thor.
Strange looked through a book and appeared before Thor.

"Let me just see if there are any Asgardian modifications." He said and looked up and Thor and Yn.
"Could I just, get one of your hairs." Strange said and Thor did not looked pleased.

"Listen here Wizard my hair is not to be meddled with... ow hey." Thor said as Strange already plucked a hair starting to make a portal.

He threw it forward the portal oppening to a grassy green field by the seaside.
"Oh dont forget your umbrella." Strange said and Thor held out his hand.

It crashed into things along the way and Thor looked awkwardly at Strange.
"Sorry." He said and waited for his umbrella to reach him and he dusted the glass pieces off.
"Yes well thank you for your help wizard but I suppose I need my brother back."
Thor said and Strange seemed to realize he still had Loki.

"Oh yeah." Strange said opening another portal near the roof and Loki fell through screaming.
"I have been falling For 30 MINUTES !!!" He yelled as he stood up.

"Yes well you can handle him from here." Strange said and Thor nodded.
"Handle me ? What you think you're some kind of sorcerer dont think for one minute you second rated..." Loki didn't finish his sentence as Strange threw the portal towards them.

"Okay bye-bye." And Loki fell straight onto his face while Yn bursted out laughing and Thor just stood and enjoyed it.
"Here..." Yn said with a smile she desperately tried to hide and a laugh she tried to hold in as she held out a hand to him.
He took it saying nothing and then they all noticed Odin sat on a log near the edge off the clift.

Yn stayed there to give them some privacy as they went over to Odin.
She enjoyed the breeze and the scenery but she felt something was missing.
Bucky and Tia, that's what was missing and she could not deny the empty feeling she had without them.
When she cleared her thoughts and looked over to the three men Odin was dissolving into star dust or something.

She walked over to them and Thor suddenly got really mad as he walked closer to Loki.
"This is your fault!" He yelled at Loki and Yn quickly stepped in.
"Thor calm down." Yn said as she held a hand on his chest and stood in between him and Loki.

"No Yn he is to blame." Thor said and Yn sighed.
"Just please calm down." She said and Thor huffed.
Yn stepped aside and when she thought it was over something crackled behind her.

She looked and froze when she saw a greenish black orb of energy.
"Guys." She said backing up her eyes still on the orb.

They turned to look and just in time to see a woman dressed in black appear.
They quickly transformed and Loki used his magic to change Yn into her suit.
She didn't have time to question it.
"Kneel before me." She said and Loki tilted his head.
"I beg your pardon." Loki said.
"Kneel before Hela Odin's firstborn and the rightful heir to the throne of Asgard."

"Perhaps there has been a misunderstanding." Thor said and Hela looked at him.
"You dont look like him." She said and Loki gave his classic signature smile.
"Perhaps we could make a deal." Loki said and Hela turned to him with a smile.
"You sound like him." She said.

"Listen lady I dont kneel before no one so what's your deal ?" Yn asked and Hela turned towards her.
Looking at the metal arm she raised an eyebrow in confusion.
"Who are you, he certainly have not mentioned you." Hela said and Yn smiled.
"Im the...Iron Soldier." She said her face blank and cold.
She didn't like it to use that name because it brought back so many bad memories but she gave away nothing.
"Oh, your a human how intriguing." Hela said as she wiped her hands over her hair making it turn into a spiky headdress.

"But Im not in the mood for chit chat." Hela said and she formed spikes in her hands as she walked closer.
She threw one directed at Loki and before he could even think to cover himself.
It stopped right before his face.
Yn had the spike had firmly caught it in her metal hand.

Hela glared at Yn and Threw more, Yn successfully deflected them.
And before the last one could hit Thor broke it with his hammer.
He threw Mjölnor at her and she caught it.
He looked at her in shock as he tried calling his hammer back but she held it firmly as it started breaking and crumbled to the floor in pieces.

"What ? But...but thats not possible." Thor said shocked to see his hammer gone.
"Honey you have no idea what is possible." She said and formed more spikes.

Loki made a split second decision and grabbed Yn.
"Take us back!" He yelled while Thor yelled.
"No !" And before Yn could even comprehend it they were being hurled by the bifrost.
Yn felt her stomach turn violently and she burried her face into Loki who was holding her firmly.

When he looked down he saw Hela coming up the bifrost with them.
He let go of Yn and formed two daggers as he shot himself downwards towards Hela.
They didn't really fight and first Loki was thrown out the bifrost.
Next was Thor and Yn opened her eyes still feeling sick just to be hit across the face.
She felt her head start to bleed and she quickly formed flames as she tried protect herself.

But she couldn't do much and felt something sharp go right through her.
She sputtered blood and Hela kicked her out of the bifrost too.
She hurled down towards a planet and landed on hard ground as the spike in her stomach pushed in further.

She cried out in pain and rolled over on her side.
She quickly unzipped her suit and tore her shirt off.
She stuffed it in her mouth as she pulled the spike out and yelled in pain.
Her eyes became blurry and tears ran down her face.

She almost passes out and slowly zips her suit back up.
She tries to keep pressure on the wound but her limbs feels useless.
In the corner of her eye she sees a figure appearing.

A woman or perhaps a man ?
She couldn't make out and just as the figure reached her she passed out left in the hands of the unknown stranger...