1

"Hey Kara! Can I come in for a minute?" Lena asked as she opened the door to the reporters office. "Yea sure! What's up?" Kara asked with a smile on her face. Lena sat down opposite her and took a deep breath before speaking. "I was wondering if you'd come with me as my 'date' to the CatCo party tonight...I mean if Supergirl isn't busy, that is." Lena stated with a small smile. "Of course! You didn't even have to ask Lena! Of course I'll go with you." Kara didn't even have to think about that question. "Oh good! I'll pick you up later then. Wait? Do you have a gown?" Lena asked. "Uh..not really..." Kara stated. "Well then, let's go get you one shall we?" Lena asked extending her hand out to Kara. "Are you sure?" Kara asked.

Smiling Lena just nodded. "I think your boss will be ok with it. So come on Kara, let's go! We can even get potstickers!" Lena stated knowing that Kara couldn't resist potstickers. "Ok let me just save this." She replied as she quickly tapped on her laptop before getting up from her desk and taking Lena's hand. Together they left the building and got into Lena's car and headed to the nearest dress shop. "What color is your dress?" Kara asked. "Green." Lena said. "That's all I get? Green...not gonna tell me what it looks like or anything?" Kara asked but Lena just shook her head.

A few minutes later they were pulling up to a shop that sold gowns, and suits for all occasions. "Come on Kara, let's go get you something for tonight." Lena stated as she held the door open for her. They took their time examining dress after dress but nothing seemed to catch either of their eyes. "Maybe a suit?" Lena suggested. "Maybe..." Kara stated as they walked over to the suits area.

Kara picked out a few suits to try on and headed to the dressing room while Lena sat in one of the plush chairs. "Coming out! Be honest!" Kara exclaimed as she opened the door slowly. Kara walked out wearing a three piece suit with a thin tie around her neck. Her muscles rippled through the silky material as she stepped out and slowly spun around for Lena. However Lena was finding it hard to breathe at the moment. "What do you think?" Kara asked.

The question snapped Lena from her thoughts. "This one!" Lena exclaimed licking her lips slowly. "Ok! I'll be right back." Kara said as she quickly changed into her old outfit before coming back out. "You alright?" Kara asked as she looked at her blushing friend. "Yea...I'm ok. Here let me see it, I'm buying it for you." Lena stated taking the suit from Kara who didn't even try to argue.