26

Sam walked Alex back against the wall never breaking the kiss. "Sa...sa..Sam...we..." Alex groaned. "Shh...but..we can..." Sam replied as she began running her hands up Alex's shirt causing the later to moan. Lost in their lust filled passion they didn't hear the footsteps heading up the stairs. "Alex! Sam! Dinners ready!" Kara called out as she walked down the hall. Articles of clothing have been discarded as they now lay on the bed with Sam straddling Alex.

Not getting any response back Kara checked in Sam and Ruby's room first to see if Sam was asleep. "Hmm..." Kara whispered to herself as her super hearing picked up moaning coming from Alex's room. "Rao! I hope they're not doing what I think they are!" Kara grumbled to herself as she walked towards Alex's room. Without knocking the blonde swung the door wide open. The sight that welcomed her made the blonde scream out loud in disbelief and disgust. "MY EYES! RAO! MY EYES!" Kara turned on her heel and ran downstairs before anyone else came upstairs. "Fuck!" Alex groaned. "Yep!" Sam replied as they quickly jumped apart and began putting their clothes back on.

Back downstairs Lena was shocked to find a wide eyed Kara run past her. "Kara! What's wrong?" Lena asked as the blonde sank into the sofa. "Sam...Alex...no clothes..." Kara replied softly. "Oh! OHHHH! Oh shit!" Lena exclaimed. "What? What's going on?" Eliza asked in a panic. Green eyes found blue and shared a silent conversation between them before turning to Eliza. "Sam...and Alex...um hooked up..." Kara whispered. "Ohhh! Well it's about time!" Eliza stated with a knowing smirk. "I have to agree! It was getting tense between them." Lena replied with a smile.

A few minutes later Sam and Alex come down stairs with blushed filled faces. "Hey guys!" Alex grumbled as she sat at the table. "Heeey!" Kara replied wagging her eyebrows at them. "This smells good mom!" Alex exclaims trying to avoid eye contact with everyone but especially her sister. "I helped!" Ruby stated with a smile. "That's why it tastes so good!" Sam replies with a smile. Kara and Lena share another look before digging into their food. No one spoke another word during the dinner that night but everyone knew what they were thinking...well everyone except for the twelve year old sitting next to Eliza.