13

A few minutes later everyone was eating and making small talk together. "So? When do you want to go to Eliza's?" Kara asked. "Usual time. We leave early in the morning on Saturday say seven?" Alex asked. "Works for me? Is that ok Lee?" Kara asked looking at her girlfriend. "Oh? Lena's coming too... Ok... shall we make it a group thing?" Alex asked looking at Kara. "Well I don't have to go if it's gonna be an issue." Lena stated. "It shouldn't be a problem Eliza wants to meet you too." Kara stated glaring at her sister.

"Fine! We may as well make it a group thing then. We'll take two cars up." Alex stated. "Works for me. We'll meet you outside my place Saturday morning." Lena stated with a smile. "Ok then." Maggie stated. Slowly everyone returned to playing the board game. As the night ticked on people began leavening. Maggie the first to leave the apartment with a sad look on her face after seeing how close Alex was getting to Sam.

Eventually everyone had left leaving Kara and Lena alone. "That was interesting..." Lena stated as they cuddled on the sofa. "Yea, well that's Alex for you. She's still upset you know I'm supergirl, but I'm sure she'll get over it. It probably doesn't help that her and Maggie had an awful fight before coming here either." Kara stated. "Yea. Your right. What about you Kara?" Lena asked. "What about me what?" Kara asked.

"Do you want kids one day?" Lena asked. Kara thought for a moment before replying. "Yea. I'd like to have one maybe two. What about you Lee?" Kara asked. The CEO appeared to be in deep thought. "Lee?" Kara called her name again. "I think one would be ok." Lena replied with a smile on her face. "Really? You're not just saying that because I want one?" Kara asked. "No darling. I think one kid would be good. It would give me an opportunity to be a better parent than Lilian was to me." Lena replied.

The two of them stayed curled up together on the sofa for a while longer before heading off to bed. Both thinking about having a child together. Though neither decided to mention anything right now.