39

It was five minutes past noon when Lena came into her office with a large take out order in her arms. "Hey darling!" Lena exclaimed happily as she sat the food on the coffee table before taking her fiancé in to a tight hug. The gesture got a lot of 'awes' coming from the bull pen. Kara stuck her head out and sent a glare at everyone before shutting the door. "Bad day?" Lena asked. "You could say that, I walked into a rumor mill. I yelled at everyone to get back to work, even caused a few to jump." Kara explained. Lena looked at the blonde with smirk. "Darling, you're turning into me! I love it!" Lena cooed. "I suppose I am. Shall we eat?" Kara asked pouring them two glasses of lemonade.

They sat together on the sofa and began talking about random things for a while before Lena cleared her throat. "You ok Lee?" Kara asked. "Yes darling. I was just wondering when you'd like to start planning the wedding, and where you'd like to get married." Lena said. "Oh...um what are you thinking? Big? Small? Country? In the city?" Kara asked. "Well...I was actually thinking of having it uh..." Lena began. "Where Lee?" Kara pressed. "Well..I was thinking we could have it in Midvale. That way the press won't find us." Lena replied. "That's a brilliant idea! I love it!" Kara replied. "Really?" Lena asked. "Yes! I think it'll be perfect! We can go look at places sometime." Kara stated.

"There's one more thing..."Lena began. "What?" Kara asked. "I think it's time to drink that stuff...so it uh...has time to grow..." Lena stammered. "Oh...um...ok..I'll drink it now if you brought it." Kara replied. "Oh I have it here, are sure though?" Lena asked. "Of course, I'll wash it down with some sweet and sour chicken." Kara replied smiling at her fiancé. Lena pulled out the vile of liquid and handed it to Kara. The blonde looked at it before removing the stopper and downing it in one gulp.