25

Meanwhile at the lake Alex, Sam and Ruby were packing their stuff up and getting ready to go back to Eliza's for the evening. "I had fun today Alex!" Ruby exclaimed as she surprised both Alex and her mother and hugged the redhead tight. "You're welcome kid! I'm glad you had fun! We can come back another day if you like. Maybe get everyone to join us." Alex suggested. "Yess!" Ruby exclaimed as she got into the back seat.

A few minutes later everyone was back at Eliza's for the evening and sharing their adventures with one another on the sofas. "I think we all should do something together tomorrow! How does that sound?" Eliza suggested. "That sounds like a wonderful idea! Where would we all go?" Alex asks looking at her mother. "I was thinking we could go to the park play some games, then maybe we could go get lunch then do something inside. There's a new trampoline park in town now. Perhaps Ruby would enjoy that." Eliza suggests. "Yes!" The twelve year old exclaims happily. "Great! Sounds like we got our plans figured out for tomorrow! Now how about some dinner? I thought we could make tacos tonight! With everyone making their own." Eliza suggested.

Everyone shared a look before quickly agreeing to the idea. A little while later everyone is upstairs getting cleaned up from their adventures. Lena and Kara had just came out of the shower they shared and were now getting dressed in some comfortable clothes before heading downstairs to attempt to assist in making dinner. Eliza however quickly ushered them out of the kitchen and into the living room. "Does she ever want help?" Lena asked softly as they cuddled together on a sofa. "Rarely. She used to let us help when we were learning but now she has us stay out of the kitchen." Kara explained.

Meanwhile upstairs Alex is just getting into some comfortable clothes when there's a knock on her bedroom door. "Who is it?" She called out with her back turned to the door she didn't hear a response only realized someone was in there when a pair of hands wrapped around her waist. "Hey!" Sam whispered in her ear. "Sam! Jesus! You scared me! Wait! Ruby!" Alex babbled. "Downstairs helping Eliza cook." Sam replied as Alex turned around in her arms smiling at her. "Hey..." Alex whispered. "Hey..." Sam replied before taking the redhead in for a heated kiss.