21

Alex wrapped her arms around Sam who was now pushing her body tightly against the redhead. Hands began to roam over their bodies as they continued the heated kiss. Sam slipped her hand up under Alex's shirt feeling the six pack under her fingers. "We...we...shouldn't...be doing this...not here..." Alex whispered pulling away breathlessly. "I...i know...but um..." Sam whispered. They just stood there staring at each other. Neither of them dared to speak or move. Alex's hands were on Sam's hips while Sam's hand were around Alex's neck.

"We should go back upstairs..." Alex breathed out. "Yea...probably..." Sam replied as she moved her hands off Alex's neck and began walking away. However before she could get too far Alex pulled her back into a heated kiss walking her back against the counter. Sam let out a whimper allowing Alex to slip her tongue inside. Tongues battled for dominance as fingers tore at clothes. Feet stepped backwards as the redhead wrapped the brunette's legs around her waist and climbed the stairs.

Walking as quietly as possible the two made their way to the childhood room of Alex and Kara Danvers. Laying Sam down on the small twin bed Alex finished undressing the brunette before prying her lips from her mouth to begin trailing kisses down her neck and to her chest. Hushed moans and whimpers were heard as they took their time exploring each other's bodies. Sweat beads dripped off foreheads as they finally collapsed into a heap on the twin bed.

Catching their breaths they continued sharing gentle kisses and smiles between each other. "I should get back to Rubes." Sam whispered softly. "Yea..you should..." Alex replied in the same hushed tone. "Alex?" Sam asked. "Yea?" Alex replied. "Is there a way we could continue this? Maybe go on a date?" Sam asked as she pulled her shirt over her head. "I'd like that." Alex replied with a smile. "Good! Me too! I should go...good night Al.." Sam said as she kissed the redhead once more before disappearing out of the room. "Good night Sam..." Alex whispered into the darkness before she rolled over with a large smile on her face and fell asleep.