10

Kara stared at the picture for a moment before saying something. "What do we do now Lee?" Kara asked. "Darling, there isn't much we can do a bout it. I suppose I could go back to L Corp for a while but that would mean I'd have to find someone to run Cat Co in the mean time. And I'd hate to move Sam out of the office and I'd also miss our lunch dates." Lena stated. "Well if you're ok with our pictures being taken, then I am too." Kara replied with a smile.

"You really don't mind having paparazzi snapping pictures of us?" Lena asked looking at the blonde. "No not really, it's not like they'll see me as you know... so it should be fine." Kara replied. Lena was officially stunned at what her girlfriend had said. "You really are an amazing woman you know that right? Most people would have freaked out if they were captured by paparazzi with me." Lena replied. "Well Lee, I'm not most people." Kara replied as she leaned in and kissed Lena's cheek.

The two women ate their lunch soon after Lena's assistant Eve brought it in to them, now they were still sitting together just enjoying their time. "So will you be coming to game night Friday night? Maybe stay over at mine this time?" Kara asked. "Of course but isn't this Saturday yours and Alex's sister day? I wouldn't want to intrude on that." Lena stated. "Oh well Maggie will be there too so you won't be intruding on anything Lee." Kara replied.

Lena quirked an eyebrow at Kara before responding. "Ok, you talked me into it. We can leave here early and grab the takeout on the way to your place. And that will give us time to set everything up before everyone gets there." Lena replied with a smile. "Oh Rao! Ive got to get back to work! My boss won't like me being late returning from my lunch break." Kara teased with a smirk. "Oh I'd hate to see you get in trouble with your boss." Lena replied as she leaned in and captured Kara's lips.