44

After breakfast everyone went there separate ways. Lena and Kara decided to call Eliza to see if this upcoming weekend would be a good time to come for a visit to look around at some possible places for their wedding. Eliza quickly agreed to their visit. "It's settled! Friday night we'll leave work early, grab everyone else and head to Midvale." Lena said. "Works for me Lee." Kara replied with a smile. "What shall we do today?" Kara asked. "Hmm we could look a look at photographers and dj's online to see who has the best reviews." Lena suggested. "Let's do it, I'll make a list of the ones we like best and go from there, make some calls on prices and availability." Kara added. Lena grabbed her tablet as Kara grabbed some drinks and they headed to the sofa to look up everything.

"What do you think about this one?" Lena asked. "He does have good reviews...but what about the cost? And his availability?" Kara asked. "Don't about the cost darling..I've already told you this. Now it says here he plays anything and everything and he's available all the time." Lena said reading on. "Well....now we need to pick a date." Kara replied with a smile. "Alright! How about October seventeenth?" It's a mid fall time...and it's a weekend. And it's perfect time to go to the mountains or the beach." Kara replied. "I like it! We can both take our three weeks off and go." Lena replied. "Perfect! Now let's look at invitations...what are you thinking?" Kara asked.

After finding a dj and a photographer they set out looking at invitation ideas. "Hmm...too frilly for my taste." Lena groaned as they scrolled past one with roses on the border. "What about this?" Kara asked pointing to one with a plain background and had cursive writing on it. Lena looked at it closely before nodding her head. "I love it!" Lena replied. The rest of the day was spent making an invitation list to send to the invitation maker. "Ok! That's everybody! Now...lets get go tell Alex, Sam and Ruby we're going to Midvale this weekend!" Kara added as they grabbed their things and headed to Alex's place.