14

It was now Saturday morning which meant everyone was heading to Midvale to see spend time with Eliza, Alex's and Kara's mother. Currently Kara and Lena are waiting in one of Lena's cars for Sam and her daughter Ruby who will be going with them along with Alex, Win and J'onn who would be going up in Alex's car. "They're here!" Lena exclaimed as she saw Ruby getting out of Sam's car. "Aunt Lena!" The twelve year old squealed as she hugged the brunette tightly. "Hello Rubes! Are you excited to go?" Lena asked. "Yea...I guess." Ruby replied. "She's been talking about it all week don't let her fool you Lena, Kara!" Sam greeted. "Hello again Sam!" Kara replied as they too shared a hug.

A few minutes later Alex pulled up on her motorcycle with a large backpack on. "No Win? No J'onn?" Kara asked. "They have some work stuff to do." Alex replied. "Where's Maggie?" Lena asked. "We...broke up the day after game night." Alex stated looking at the ground. "Alex..." Kara stated as she pulled her sister in for a hug. "I'm sorry!" Kara whispered as they pulled apart. "Looks like I'll be riding with you guys, if that's ok." Alex replied looking at Lena. "Of course it's ok! Let's get going shall we?" Lena stated looking at everyone.

Once the bags were in the back end Kara took shotgun while Alex, Ruby, and Sam took the back seat while Lena punched in Eliza's address into her gps before taking off. Chatter soon filled the suv as the group of women began their journey to the Danvers's matriarch's house. "Alex? What is there to do in Midvale?" Ruby asked much to everyone's surprise. "Well, there is a lake that's not far from the house. And it is summer time so maybe one day we could all go there and enjoy a nice swim and a picnic lunch." Alex suggested. "Sounds good to me!" Sam replied. "Me too!" Ruby added.

Lena and Kara shared a short knowing look before averting their eyes to the road ahead.