9

Monday morning arrived and Lena and Kara were now in one of Lena's cars heading to CatCo together. "You need to wear my shirts more often. It exposes your muscles well. I'm not sure how I'll get any work done today. I'll be too busy thinking about you in my clothes." Lena whispered as they stepped onto the elevator. "You'll just have to invite me in for lunch. I'll order some big belly burger." Kara replied with a smile as they stepped off Kara was unsure if she should take Lena's hand or not however before she could decide Lena took Kara by the hand as they walked over to Kara's office where they shared a kiss before Lena headed to her own office.

All eyes were on the couple now and Kara couldn't help but smile as she shut her door and began working on her article about the latest technology that L Corp was working on for a cancer treatment. A knock on her door startled her as the door opened and in came Winn and James. "So? You and Lena?" James asked raising an eyebrow. "Yes. We are together now officially." Kara stated

"When did it happen?" Winn asked. "At the party. And that's all you'll need to know. Now I'm gonna get back to work." Kara stated returning to her computer. "You owe me twenty bucks!" Winn stated looking at James who was taking his wallet out. "Yea...yea...here you go!" James groaned passing his friend a crisp twenty dollar bill. "Now let's go back to work." Winn added as they separated heading to their own offices.

Around lunch time Kara received a text from Lena requesting her to come to her office. After quickly replying Kara grabbed her phone and made her way to the office. "Big Belly burger is on its way. You look stressed. Is everything ok Lee?" Kara asked as she sat down on the sofa. "It's been a long day avoiding phone calls from different newspapers and magazines. Apparently we are big news today. Obviously someone saw us leave the party together and go into my penthouse." Lena explained as she  picked her phone up showing Kara the paparazzi photo of them entering the lobby.