5

Still inside Kara's office the two women sat together talking while Kara calmed down. "So...what do we do now?" Kara asked. "What do you mean?" Lena asked hoping that Kara felt as she did. "Now? After that kiss. I thought you were with James." Kara stated. "I was never with him. I always liked women. I thought you knew that." Lena replied. Karas eyes grew ten sizes at her words. "I never knew...oh Rao if I did...well I would have said something when Clark and I came into your office." Kara replied. This time it was Lena's eyes that grew in size.

However she didn't have time to say anything as when she opened her mouth to speak all she saw was Kara's lips crashing into her own. This time the kiss was filled with passion and lust. When they pulled apart both of them were breathless. "Would you like to get out of here? Maybe come back to my place for the weekend? We can stop and get you some clothes if you want." Lena asked. "I'd like that very much. Let's go!" Kara exclaimed happily taking Lena by the hand as they headed out of her office.

Back through the party they walked ignoring everyone who tried to talk to them including former CEO of CatCo Cat Grant, the couple were too invested in leaving the building behind they shut everything else out. Once outside they got into the black suv together as Lena told the driver to take them back to Kara's for a few minutes. The whole way to the apartment the couple couldn't take their hands off each other. Only when the driver cleared his throat did they separate. "I'll be right back." Kara said as she exited the vehicle and ran into the building.

Lena couldn't help but smile to herself as she watched the blonde run into the building. 'This is everything I've ever wanted.' She thought to herself as she saw the blonde running back out carrying two bags with her. "Two bags?" Lena asked. "Ones has ya know in it." Kara explained. "Oh! Yea. We're all set now!" Lena replied as the driver began driving once again.