8

Once their food arrived the women instantly began eating their Chinese food while they watched a romcom. "This is one of my favorite movies." Lena stated with a smile. "Really? It's mine too!" Kara replied as she popped a potsticker in her mouth. "Hey! Give me one of those!" Lena groaned snatching the container from Kara's lap. Kara pouted at this before she snatched the rice away from Lena's lap.

The pair of them continued eating the food till it was all gone. "I'm full!" Lena stated. "Me too. Which is strange because I'm never full." Kara replied with a smile. "Shh! No talking! Cuddles are very much required now!" Lena replied launching herself at Kara pushing her down onto the couch. "Ok fine." Kara replied with a smile. They lay their together with Lena laying on top of the blonde just enjoying the closeness.

Kara began running her hand over Lena's back drawing patterns over the oversized Tshirt she was wearing. "Kara if you keep that up, I'll fall asleep on top of you." Lena whispered. "That's ok, I'll just lay here with you. Super strength remember?" Kara asked kissing Lena's cheek. The couple laid there for an hour or so before being interrupted by Kara's phone ringing. "Ugh! That's Cat...wonder what she wants?" Kara groaned as she snatched her phone off the coffee table.

"Hello?" Kara said answering the phone.

"Keira! Why did you and Miss Luthor leave the party so early?" A very intoxicated Cat Grant asked.

"I wasn't feeling well. And Lena brought me home." Kara lied.

"Ohhhh! How unfortunate! I was looking forward to talking to you!" Cat cooed.

Kara took the opportunity to put it on speaker now and put a finger to her lips to shush Lena from giggling.

"Oh? I'm sorry about that Miss Grant!" Kara replied.

"Oh well! No matter! I'll tell you now! Listen Keira I've watched you since you were my assistant! And I believe I've fallen in love with you! Now what say you Keira?" Cat asked.

Lena and Kara shared a look of shock before Kara thought of something to say.

"That's interesting! But I'm not feeling the same about you Miss Grant. I've already in love with someone else!" Kara stated.

"Oh...yes I figured it would happen this way! Hello Miss Luthor! I can hear you breathing into the phone! Oh well...Im sorry  for interrupting your time Keira! Have a good time!" With that Cat ended the call.

"She could hear my breathing! And she's in love with my girlfriend...I don't know how I feel about that." Lena whispered. "Oh you don't need to worry about that Lee. I only have eyes for you." Kara replied. "I know love but it's still good to hear." Lena whispered before leaning in to share a kiss.