22

In the morning Kara and Lena woke up wrapped up in each others arms wearing smiles on their faces. "Last night was amazing!" Lena whispered. "Yes it was..." Kara replied softly. They lay there for another few minutes before the sounds of breakfast pulled them from their bed. "Come on, I need coffee and you my darling need food." Lena stated as she heard Kara's stomach growl. Chuckling to herself Kara pulled on a baggy thshirt and some shorts before walking downstairs.

In the kitchen Eliza was standing at the stairs cooking a large amount of food when Lena and Kara entered. "Is there anything I can do to help Eliza?" Lena asked. "Oh no dear, you two just sit down and I'll handle this. How did you sleep?" Eliza asked. "Really good! Who knew getting away from the city for a mini vacation would be just what I needed." Lena stated. "Oh thats good to hear! It does the body good to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city every now and again." Eliza replied.

A few minutes later Alex, Sam and Ruby came downstairs. Sam and Alex both had hidden smiles on their lips and Ruby looked to be sleepy still. "Ah! Good morning girls!" Eliza exclaimed as she filled their plates with food and their glasses with orange juice. "Morning mom! Sam, Ruby, Kar, Lena..." Alex greeted with a yawn. "Morning everyone!" Sam called. "Morning! Oh this good Mrs. Danvers..." Ruby stated. "Oh Ruby dear, call me Eliza! And you're welcome darling!" Eliza replied with a smile.

After breakfast Lena and Kara headed upstairs to shower and get ready for their day. "What are we doing today darling?" Lena asked. "How about a hike? Maybe we can have a picnic, and go swimming in the river up on the mountain?" Kara suggested.

"Swimming? Hmmm? I'm ok with that!" Lena replied with a smile. "Ok! Let's get some clothes on and make ourselves a lunch and get heading." Kara replied.

Meanwhile back downstairs Sam and Alex were sharing some secret looks and smiles between each other. "What are you ladies planning on doing today?" Eliza asked. "Oh I thought I'd take them to the lake, maybe have lunch at the diner later." Alex stated. "Yes! I want to go swimming!" Ruby exclaimed happily. "Ok! Well then why don't you go upstairs and shower and get ready then!" Sam said looking at her daughter. "Ok!" Ruby said happily as she headed upstairs.