45

Eliza was more than excited to see everyone get out of the car at her house Friday evening. She engulfed everyone in separate hugs before everyone piled onto the sofa and began eating the mountain of pizzas and potstickers Eliza ordered. "So you two plan on getting married here?" Eliza asked. "Yea. We decided that here there would be less of a chance of being in the paparazzis camera." Lena replied. "That makes sense. Do you two have a place in mind?" Eliza asked. "Yea..I was thinking we could have it down by the lake, or maybe in that old barn." Kara stated. "Old barn?" Lena asked. "It's in the middle of the woods, it's really nice in there. It's been well taken care of over the years." Alex explained. "How do you know that?" Sam asked.

"Cause I bought it a while ago. And I've been sneaking up here every so often to work on it. I put new floors in and added electricity, and Kara and I replaced the beams and everything like that." Alex explained. "So thats where you've been going when Alex needed you for something..." Lena replied looking at her fiancé. "Yep...caught me..." Kara replied with a smile. "Can we check it out tomorrow?" Lena asked. "Yea sure." Kara replied.

After dinner was finished everyone headed off to bed for the night. Kara and Lena took her old room once again and Sam and Alex took Alex's old room while Ruby took the guest room all to herself. Kara and Lena were too tired to do anything that night so they just wrapped each other up in their arms and fell asleep. Sam and Alex however were doing their best to be as quiet as possible while they made love to one another.

Ruby and Eliza however were sound asleep in their beds not a care in the world as to what was happening around them. Ruby was far too excited to have another aunt soon and hopefully another mom added to the mix in Alex. Eliza was just happy to have her family home again. And she too hoped that after Lena and Kara's wedding there would be news of an engagement between her eldest daughter and Sam.