42

Sex that night was hot and heavy and filled with more orgasms then both woman thought possible even with the condom on Lena still felt everything. Now they lay in each other's arms as they relaxed against the pillows. "Holy fuck!" Lena gasped. "You ok Lee?" Kara asked. "Amazing! That was absolutely amazing! Like wooow!" Lena breathed. "Come now..let's go to sleep darling..." Kara whispered. Sleep soon over took the woman.

In the morning Kara woke up first and lay there looking at the woman she was gonna marry. Who knew that when she met Lena that she'd not only be dating her but marrying the woman. A smile on her face Kara slipped from the bed putting on a pair of boxers and a sports bra she padded to the kitchen and began making breakfast. Half way through making the French toast Lena padded out and wrapped her arms around the blonde. "Good morning beautiful!" Lena whispered. "Good morning darling!" Kara replied.

The knock on the door startled them pulling them apart. "Who could that be?" Lena asked herself as she walked to the door. Peeking through the peephole she saw Alex and Sam standing there along with Ruby they had bags of take out with them. "Kara! Alex, Sam, and Ruby are her! Get a shirt on or sweatpants!" Lena groaned. Kara rushed to their room and put on a pair of sweatpants and returned to the living room to greet everyone. "WOW!" Sam exclaimed looking at Kara's exposed abs. "Sam! That's my fiancé!" Lena groaned. "Should have put a shirt on..." Kara replied. "Aunt Kara! We brought breakfast! And this is for you!" Ruby exclaimed as she walked over to the blonde and handed her a card. "Why thank you Ruby!" Kara replied as she read the hand made card.

"Congratulations on getting engaged to Aunt Lena! I can't wait to be the flower girl at my favorite aunt's wedding! I love you so much Auntie Kara!" Kara pulled the girl into her arms and hugged her tight. "This is the best card I've ever gotten Ruby! Thank you! I'm gonna go put it on the fridge! I love you too!" Kara replied.