31

"So...when did you two start living together?" Alex asked. "Not too long after we returned to National City, more specifically to the penthouse. We were gonna tell you...it's just you found out first..." Lena stated. Sam and Alex glared at them for a long moment before speaking. "Any other surprises you want to share? Engagements? Pregnancy?" Sam asked. "Oh no! We've just moved in together...thats all so far." Kara exclaimed. Lena looked at the blonde and bit her lip silently reading her girlfriend. 'Does she not want to get married? Does she not want kids? Can we even have kids together?' Lena's mind ran away with her thoughts.

"Lee are you alright?" Kara asked as she touched her arm. "Can we talk...privately?" Lena asked looking at Kara. "Sure..we'll be right back..." Kara replied as she let Lena drag her out of the room. Shutting the bedroom door behind them Lena began pacing the floor. "Lena..what's going on?" Kara asked. "Do you want kids? Do you want to get married? To me? Do you want a future with me? A family with me?" Lena fired questions at the blonde at rapid speed. Kara took a heartbeat to an. "Yes Lena! I want all of that with you! What makes you think I wouldn't?" Kara asked as she pulled Lena into a tight hug.

"Well..Eliza said it'd be nice to hear the pitter patter of little us running around. And how she already thinks me of family. And then there's the conversation I had with her earlier...she asked if she should worry about us making an engagement announcement next month...I...I guess I had to just make sure...I'm sorry Kar..really..." Lena cried out a she nestled her head into the crook of the blondes neck. "Hey...it's ok Lee...there's no one else I'd rather have a family with. I love you Lena Luthor. And I always will.  Now let's get back out there before the foods gone." Kara replied causing Lena to chuckle.