6

They walked into the large apartment building and headed towards the private elevator that lead directly to Lena's penthouse. As soon as the doors shut Kara dropped her bags as Lena pushed her up against the wall kissing her hard. Kara pushed back grabbing Lena's legs and wrapping around her waist never breaking the kiss. "I forgot...super strength..." Lena whispered when they pulled away to catch a breath as the elevator doors opened again. Kara held onto Lena with one hand and her bags in the other as they stepped off the elevator.

Dropping the bags as soon as the door was closed and locked Kara carried Lena towards the bedroom. Up the winding stair case and down the hall to the large bedroom with a large bed in the middle of it. They fell down with a thud never breaking the heated kiss. Clothes slowly fell off their bodies as hands found their way to skin. Moans and whimpers were escaping their lips as they continued exploring one another.

"We should get out of these." Kara whispered as they pulled apart sitting up together on the edge of the bed. "Yea...right..." Lena whispered in agreement as she took off her heels as Kara began pulling off her suit. "Kara? Can you unzip me?" Lena asked. A now naked Kara quickly agreed and began kissing the bare skin of Lena's back as she pulled the zipper down on her dress.

Lena slowly turned around to face Kara, looking deep into the blue pools that were her eyes before leaning in and pressing her lips to the blondes. Falling back onto the bed Kara rolled them over so that she was on top and began peppering kisses down Lena's cheeks as one hand gently caressed her breasts causing the emerald green eyed woman to moan with pleasure. "Kara...please..." Lena whispered.

Kara smiled as she continued kissing her way down Lena's body sucking and licking her breasts as now her hand drew circles on the outside of her already wet clit. "KARA! NOW PLEASE!" Lena demanded. "So demanding!" Kara teased as she continued circling her clit before inserting a finger inside.