41

Later that night they were back home enjoying the quietness of their penthouse when the knocking  on the door began. Kara walked over opening it to see Sam, and Alex standing there. "Did you forget it's girls night?" Alex asked looking at them. Kara sent Lena a look before turning to her sister and Sam. "Of course not! Come on in!" Lena said. "I'll be right back..." Kara replied before she ran to the bathroom. She quickly grabbed her boxers and put on some loose sweat pants before returning to the living room. Alex looked at her sister taking in her appearance. "Baggy sweats? What's with the new look Kara?" Alex asked. "Uh...just more comfortable." Kara replied with a shrug as she sat beside Lena.

"So? How's the wedding planing going? Or have you started?" Sam asked. "We've decided to get married in Midvale and honeymoon either in the mountains or at a private island." Lena said as she put her hand on Kara's leg. "Oh Midvale that will be nice! What time of the year?" Alex asked. "Fall, that way it'll look good in our wedding photos." Kara added as she felt Lena's hand slide up her leg. "Are you both wearing dresses?" Sam asked. Kara coughed as she moved Lena's hand off her thigh. "Whats wrong darling?" Lena asked teasingly. Kara gave her a look. "I think we'll be wearing dresses. And nothings wrong darling." Kara replied looking at Lena who was smirking.

"What's wrong with you two? Usually by now Lena's on Kara's lap and half drunk." Sam stated. Lena smiled at Kara who was biting the inside of her cheek. "More wine?" Kara exclaimed as she jumped up and ran to the kitchen. Alex looked at Sam behind looking at Lena. "What did you do?" Alex asked. "Nothing...yet..." Lena replied with a smirk. A few minutes Kara came back out with a bottle of wine and began filling glasses up again.

Half way through the night Lena did find her way onto Kara's lap. However all the wiggling and moving she did wasn't helping Kara's new appendage. "Well we're too drunk to go home...so is it ok if we crash here?" Sam asked. "Yea of course. You know where the spare rooms are." Lena replied as everyone parted ways. Kara was the last to stand up before grabbing Lena in her arms and all but running to their bedroom. "You little tease!" Kara growled as she pinned Lena up against the wall.