3

The time was 6:20pm. Kara was getting out of the shower and in the middle of styling her hair when her phone buzzed. Looking at it she saw it was Lena calling her. "Hey Lena! I'm just styling my hair, what's up?" Kara asked. "Just making sure you'll be ready when I arrive later." Lena replied. "Oh, I'll be all ready when you pull up." Kara replied. "Ok good, because my driver will be bringing us to and from the party. 'And hopefully I'll be bringing you home Sunday morning.' I'll let you get back to getting ready." Lena stated before hanging up the phone.

Kara stood in the living room in her new suit, with a pair of black heels and her hair up in a tight bun she paced the floor waiting for Lena to say she's here. When she heard the familiar car pull up to her apartment building she began walking down the stairs. "Miss Danvers!" The driver said as he held the door open for her. "Thanks." Kara replied as she slid into the dark backseat. Lena sat opposite her in a floor length ivory green mermaid gown that had a slit up the side exposing her porcelain hip. Swallowing hard Kara smiled weakly at her friend.

"You look stunning Lena." Kara stated. "Thank you!" Lena replied with a smirk on her dark red lips. "Are you ready for tonight?" Kara asked. "Yes, I am actually. I went over everything once again before leaving and everything looks wonderful." Lena replied as she slid across the seat so now she was sitting side by side with Kara. 'Oh Rao! Good thing Lena doesn't have super hearing because she'd be hearing my heart pounding inside my chest. When did she get so beautiful? Wait...wasn't she always this beautiful? Yes! But...is she into women? Am I into women?...' Kara's mind raced as she let her eyes flutter over Lena's body before landing on her green eyes. "You alright?" Lena asked. "Yes." Kara replied. "Good, are you ready?" She asked as the driver opened the door.

Kara slid out first before turning to extend her hand to Lena who gently took it as she too slid out. Still interlocked the women walked into the building. All eyes and cameras were on the couple of women who were still holding hands. "Miss Luthor! Miss Danvers!" The paparazzi yelled as they walked past them. "Are you two a couple?" One person shouted out. That caused them to stop in there tracks. "What does that have to do with anything!" Lena responded. "Just curious!" The reporter stated. However they didn't pay them any mind as they walked into the room where the party was being held.