16

It was just after five in the evening when the group arrived at Eliza's house. After unpacking and getting showed to their rooms they exchanged greetings and hugs before sitting down at the table to eat a wonderful dinner together. "This is delicious Eliza!" Lena stated. "I'm glad you like it! It's Alex and Kara's favorite dish. It's actually the only one they could agree on." Eliza replied. "We agreed on more than this! We both agreed that boys and men aren't our forte in dating." Alex groaned. "Yes that is true! Especially after Tommy Jenkins tried to date both of us in high school. We fixed him though didn't we Al?" Kara asked.

Sam and Lena share a look before Sam asks what everyone wants to know. "Tommy Jenkins? Whats the story?" Sam asks looking at the red head. "Oh..he was in my year and had his eyes set on both of us. One day he asked me out first and then later that day he asked Kara out too. Well when Saturday came around we both sat at the same restaurant waiting on him to come. When he did he kept bouncing between our booths. However he made a mistake when he came back to my booth and began talking about how beautiful my blue eyes were. That's when I asked him what he said very loudly, that caused Kara to look over at my booth. She ran over to our booth and slapped Tommy in the face before dumping the spaghetti dinner on his head. That's when I put everything together so I obviously joined in the fun and tossed my tea at him before I dumped my hamburger on his head and added ketchup and mustard to the mess." Alex explained.

"Then on Monday it was me who told the whole school about what Tommy did to us. After that he couldn't get another date. No girl would look his direction. It was well worth the talk to Eliza gave us when we got home." Kara added.