19

"So? You and Aunt Lena huh? How'd that happen?" Ruby asked. "Huh?" Kara asks looking at the twelve year old. "You and aunt Lena! How'd you meet?" Ruby asked again. "Oh...um we kinda met through work. I'm a reporter and I met her when Clark Kent came out do an interview with her. I went along as an assistant." Kara replies. "Oh? So have you done an interview with supergirl yet? Supergirl is my hero! I want to meet her so bad!" Ruby exclaims. "Oh...No I haven't met Supergirl yet. But if I ever do I'll be sure to get you an autograph. Would you like that?" Kara asked. "OH MY GOSH YES! That would be amazing! Thank you Kara! Thank you!" Ruby exclaims as she grabs a bowl of popcorn and runs into the living room.

Kara follows behind and takes her seat next to Lena. "What was all the yelling about Rubes?" Sam asks looking at her smiling daughter. "Kara said if she ever got an interview with Supergirl she'd get me her autograph! Isn't that cool mom!" Ruby exclaims. "Really? That is cool Rubes! Did you say thank you?" Sam asks. "Yes mom!" The twelve year old replies. "Really an autograph?" Lena whispers into Kara's ear. "Yes! And maybe a picture too. Relax Lee and watch the movie!" Kara replies.

The movie begins and the whole room goes silent as everyone watches as Dumbledore places baby Harry on the steps of the house. "They're not really nice! Who would leave a child with such awful people?" Lena asks softly. "It's all apart of the story love, you'll see." Kara replied. "If you say so...I still don't like it! And what happened to his parents?" Lena asked. "You've never read the books?" Kara asks. "No...Lilian never allowed us to read fantasy books." Lena replied. "Oh Rao! Lee! I'm gonna grab my copies and bring them back with me so you can read them." Kara replied. "Ok darling...now let's get back to the movie." Lena replied softly.