35

The next morning at work Kara sat at a long table waiting on the meeting to begin. Cat would be deciding who would take over her spot as CEO while she was on a long term sabbatical. It was narrowed down to Kara and James Olsen. However Cat knew who she'd pick. She knew who it would be from the moment she brought the young woman on as her assistant. As the older blonde walked into the room Kara and James looked up. "As you both know I'm going away for a while so I need to assign someone I trust to be my CEO. However I've already made my decision on the matter. James...you may go back to your photography room." Cat stated eyeing the man closely. "Yes Miss Grant." He sneered looking at Kara. The door slammed behind him as he left.

Cat turned to Kara and smiled at the young woman. "Congratulations Kara Danvers! Your Cat Co.'s CEO! Now let me walk you to your new office." Cat stated as they left the room together. Upon returning to bull pen Cat made the announcement that Kara was now  the CEO. Cheers came from everyone in the room with the exception of Snapper who had the same face on him all the time. "This is your new office now Kara. So decorate it however you like. Now...I'm off for Peru. Good luck Miss Danvers." Cat stated as she left the large office with one very shocked Kara Danvers behind her.

After shutting the door Kara sank into the large chair behind the desk and took a deep breath in before calling Lena. "YOUR WHAT? Oh my goodness! That's amazing news! I'm so proud of you darling!" Lena squealed over the phone. "Yea she just walked into the meeting room told James to leave and then told me that I'm the CEO. The board members are on board with this change too so I just have to have a few meetings with them over the next few days before I continue my work." Kara explained.

"We shall celebrate tonight! I'll make a reservation at that new restaurant in town. Call Alex and everyone else and tell them to meet us there at seven thirty!" Lena stated. "I'll get right on that Lee! I love you!" Kara replied. "I love you too darling!" Lena replied before she hung the phone up.