The Decision Making

"Welcome back, Amelia

"Welcome back, Amelia."

"Thanks," she smiles at the receptionist as she walks past the security gate.

"Head to the conference room. Susie and a few are waiting for you to discuss the team you'll be joining next year," Hayes told Amelia.

"Already?" Amelia said in a questioning tone.

"4 months till the next season. What do you expect?" Hayes asked her.

"You know which team is in my mind right now?" Amelia asked him back while Hayes pressed the elevator button.

"It's either Red Bull or Ferrari. Definitely," Hayes replied.

"Red Bull," Amelia said.

"Max was really friendly. Christian was really friendly to you, too. I think you found your safe place there. The whole team was so family-like to you," Hayes said.

"Well, that's the other reason. Just look at how Max becomes champion for the races. It's unbelievable how this team works. It's so crazy. Who wouldn't want to be a part of Red Bull?" Amelia asked while stepping into the elevator.

"Not considering Mercedes-AMG at all?" Hayes questioned.

"Not at all," Amelia shook her head.

They arrived on the fourth floor and headed to the conference room. Susie Wolff and representatives from each Formula 1 team were in the room.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting," Amelia apologized as she sat beside Susie

"Not a problem," they replied casually.

"So, have you got a team in your mind right now?" Susie asked her.

Amelia smiled, "I have two in my mind right now."

"This is interesting," the director said.

"Red Bull. Ferrari."

"Red Bull will offer you a lot," said the representative.

"Ferrari will guarantee a championship for you. And you can be a reserved driver next season," Ferrari's representative countered back.

Amelia was stunned and looked at the two representatives.