Vacay In Thailand

After 20 minutes in the water, the ladies merged back onto the ocean's top and got onto their boat

After 20 minutes in the water, the ladies merged back onto the ocean's top and got onto their boat. Amelia took off her snorkeling instruments and gave them back to their guide.

"Was this your first time snorkeling?" their guide asks.

"Wasn't my first," Lily and Carmen said.

"Was my first," Amelia chuckled.

"Hopefully, it's a good experience for you," the guide chuckled.

"Oh, it was really fun. I really loved it," Amelia replied as she adjusted her life jacket.

"Alright. We'll go to an island, and you'll have lunch there. It's a buffet lunch. So, it's all in the package already. You just eat what you want and how much you want," said their guide.

"Sounds really good," Carmen grinned.

Amelia chuckled and nodded, "I'm hungry after being in the water for 3 hours, I think."

"Yeah, we were in the water for 3 hours," Lily nodded.

"You all just took the easy ones. Some tourist get the 5-hour ones," their guide said as the boat started to move.

"5 hours? That's a lot of stop!" Amelia exclaimed in surprise.

"Yeah. But basically, all of the places are showing the same things. Maybe just different colors and sizes. But basically, just the same coral reefs and same marine life," said their guide.

They arrived at the island after about 10 minutes. When they arrived, a few people were at the jetty to welcome them. They had flower necklaces called Lei. They also wrapped the ladies' hips with coconut leaves they had already made.

"Wow, this is so sweet of all of you," Amelia chuckled after the staff put flowers in her hair.

"This is our tradition for our tourists. Please make yourself at home," they said.

"Thank you so much," Lily said, bowing slightly to the staff.

"You're very welcome," the staff smiled widely.

They were then escorted to the one and only restaurant on the island. There's a resort on the island. So, it's not empty. Other guests were also on the island besides the three ladies. Lunch was really enjoyable. There was also some entertainment in the restaurant.

After lunch, the ladies get a package at the resort's spa center. A full body massage with facial treatment. They also get manicures and pedicures altogether.

It was an enjoyable time for them. Just relaxing their body and having a 'me' time. The staff was also very friendly and kind. The ladies were given a lot of snacks while they were having their manicures and pedicures. It was just fun for them.

----- LATER -----

"I can't believe we're going back tomorrow," Lily sighed

"Well, you're not," Amelia said, chuckling.

"Yeah, Ms. Lily is returning to her boyfriend's family," Carmen added.

Lily laughed, "But still. We had a lot of fun here."

"You're going back to the UK, and I'm going back to Monaco," Amelia looked at Carmen as she put her things in her luggage.

"Who's picking you up from the airport?" Carmen asked Amelia.

"I have an Uber ready for tomorrow when I arrive," Amelia told them.

"Let's do this again next year. Like a really planned one. Maybe during mid-year?" Lily said as she lay on the bed.

"Next destination? Where?" Carmen moved her eyebrows up and down.

"Amelia can choose," Lily looked at Amelia.

"I'm fine with wherever," Amelia shrugged and smiled.

"Same with us," Carmen chuckled.

"You choose," Lily said to Amelia.

"Switzerland? Summer. We can go hiking at the Alpine," Amelia told them.

"Sounds fun. I'm in," Lily nodded.

"Me too. I'm totally in for hiking," Carmen said.

Amelia chuckled, "Switzerland is more expensive than Thailand. It's way more expensive. So, let's save up more than we save for Thailand."

"That is an, of course. It's an expensive country. But still beautiful," Lily replied.

"I want to get on their train, honestly. The one with the open ceiling. I don't know how much it costs, but I want to save a lot. I'm gonna do many extra jobs on the side," Camrne said.

Amelia chuckled, "Oh yeah. Since you two are here. I just wanna say that I have some interviews and photoshoots for next year. Many magazines have been trying to reach me and get interviews with me. I'm gonna start endorsing brands."

Lily and Carmen both gasped, "That's great, Amy!"

"You're finally becoming an influencer," Carmen grins widely.

"I don't know how to accept this, but I'll try. I'll try an influencer life and an F1 driver life next year," Amelia told them.

"You'll gonna rock it. Trust us," Lily nodded.

"And I honestly think you'll rock in everything next year," Carmen said.

Amelia snorted, "Let's pray about it."

"For real. I think a lot of things will happen next year. Good things," Lily said. 

"I think you're gonna have a lot of fun," Carmen looked at Amelia. 

"Well, let's hope that we're all gonna have a lot of fun next year," Lily sighed and nodded.

Amelia chuckled, "Good for us. Good for me. I'm just glad I'm good at what I do."

"How are you and Charles anyways?" Lily asked.

Amelia raised her eyebrows and chuckled softly. Carmen and Lily looked at each other with a smirk.

"What? What's going on?" Lily asked her.

"Nothing much. Just chatting and talking," Amelia told them.

"Please tell me that you guys are going to meet up in Monaco and have some fun together," Carmen said. Amelia nodded.

"We are. We've planned to have lunch together sometime," Amelia told them.

"Just ring us if you need help. Leclerc brothers? They're something. And don't get your hopes too high. We're just hoping he doesn't shit himself," Lily said.

Amelia chuckled, "I'll handle it, ladies. Don't worry."