A Nice Surprise

"Good morning

"Good morning."

When Amelia turned towards the voice, she smiled upon seeing Charles in his gym outfit.

"Good morning," she greeted him back.

"You're always early to the gym," he said, dropping his bag on the bench.

"I got a lot of time," she replied and chuckled.

Amelia focuses on her muscle resistance and her body strength. So, she uses the pulley machine to do all that. Before that, she had already run for 15 minutes on the treadmill.

"How long have you been here?" Charles asked, getting onto the treadmill.

Amelia glanced at the clock on the wall, "Around 45 minutes."

"How long do you have left?" he continued to ask.

"Around 15 minutes," she said as she grunted on the last set of her pulleys.

"What's your training today?" he asked her again as he started to run on the treadmill.

"Did you notice that the track was closed from the public today?" she asked.

"Yeah. They said someone's using it," he said.

"I'm taking time," Amelia said, getting off the machine.

"Again?" he asked, confused.

"Yeah, again," Amelia nodded before drinking water.

"You're like going all of the tracks in the world and taking time," Charles chuckled.

"Actually, that's what we're doing. I'm going to Vegas next weekend," Amelia grinned, getting on the treadmill machine to cool off.

"Oh, you have really different training from all of us," Charles said.

Amelia shrugged.

"How long do you usually spend in the gym?" Amelia asked him.

"An hour. But I come later than you," he answered.

Amelia chuckled.

The two of them continue to converse while working out. When Amelia was heading out, Carlos, Max and a few staff arrived at the gym.

"Already leaving?" Carlos asked.

Amelia nodded, "Yeah. My time's up. And I need to get ready."

"To?" he asked.

"Take time. Monaco track," Amelia said, carrying her bag on her shoulder.

"Oh, so you're the one using the track," Max replied, nodding.

Amelia chuckled, "Yeah. Um, I'm gonna go now. You guys go ahead. See you around."

"See ya," they waved at her.

She left the gym and went to her trailer to wash up and get ready for the practice. After washing up and changing into her racing suit, she heads to the pit, where the team awaits her.