The Drunkness Problem

"Box, box," Amelia said to her engineer.

"Box confirmed. Proceed," her engineer responded.

Amelia drove through the pitlane and stopped at her team's pit stop. When she stopped, the mechanics quickly changed her tires to fresh ones. In no time, Amelia was back on track.

"Total of 10 laps more," her engineer told her.

"Noted," Amelia replied.

"3 seconds gap between you and Miles behind you," her engineer reported.

Amelia glanced at the car behind her while stepping on the accelerator to speed up. Amelia slowed down for the corner before her while taking the inside lane.

However, Miles accidentally pits her against the wall as he also wants to take the inside lane. It resulted in Amelia hitting the wall and breaking the car. Tires were punctured, and the car was broken in half. Amelia couldn't continue the race with the car broken.

She was immediately disqualified for the whole race. DNF. Did Not Finish.

"Amelia, are you alright?" the engineer asked.

"Fuck," Amelia sighed as she took off the steering wheel and took off her gloves.

She exited the car while all the other cars drove past her. She waited for the safety car to arrive. She just waited quietly with her arms folded on her chest.

The safety car arrived shortly and transported Amelia back to the paddock.

When she arrived, the team principal approached and comforted her, telling her it was okay to be disqualified. Amelia didn't say anything. She was just quiet.

As she walked through the garage, everyone was looking at her.

"Amelia isn't feeling well this weekend. She's been traveling a lot, especially after the announcement of her joining Red Bull as an F1 driver next year," one of the engineers told the camera, filming the whole situation.

"And we all think that she argued with one of the drivers. We think. We don't know for sure. We think so," another engineer said.

Amelia removed her helmet as she walked through the hallways and exited the paddock. She returned to her trailer, telling the videographer she needed time alone and didn't want to be filmed.

She entered her trailer and locked the door. She just wanted time alone. Indeed, she hasn't been feeling herself for the past few days. Especially today.

Susie, who was watching the race, was worried about Amelia. Especially after Toto said that Amelia didn't look okay this morning, he could meet Amelia before the F2 race started. Amelia was in a low mood.

Amelia didn't even shower. She just changed her clothes and packed her things. She wants to go back to her hotel and rest. Nothing was right in her mind currently.

When she exited the trailer, the staff was surprised that Amelia had changed clothes.

"Where are you going?" the staff asked.

"Hotel. I want to rest," she replied.

"Drive safely," they said.

"Yeah."

Amelia continued walking as she put her cap on. A few seconds later, she realized her bodyguards were walking with her. She ignored them and continued to walk to the exit.

She got into her car and went straight to her hotel.

She wants to return to the hotel, dip in warm water in her bathtub, sleep on her comfortable bed, and wake up during dinner.