Monaco GP

"Good morning," Amelia grinned at the camera

Her hair was wrapped with a towel, and she wore a bathrobe. She walked to the kitchen and made a cup of coffee.

"It's race day in Monaco," Amelia said with a smile.

"I am feeling absolutely excited for today. Can't wait for the race," she added.

A cup of coffee was ready with espresso and some steamed milk. She sipped on it and hummed in satisfaction. She walks to the balcony and slides open the door, letting air into her apartment.

While looking at the view outside, she heard the doorbell ringing and walked to it.

She opened the door and was greeted by Susie and Toto.

"Come on in," Amelia said, walking into her apartment. The two of them entered the apartment with paper bags in their hands.

"Breakfast," Susie showed to the camera.

"There will be rain this evening, according to the weather forecast," Toto said, putting his keys on the kitchen counter.

"Max said about that to me just now," Amelia said.

"Be careful when driving later," Susie says while taking out containers inside the paper bag.

"No worries. I'm in grid one anyway. So, I need to keep Charles and Carlos behind me," Amelia said, finishing her coffee and washing her glass in the kitchen sink.

"Tonight's dinner will have us," Toto said.

"Will have us who?" Amelia asked in confusion.

"Susie and I will be there. It's with team principals," Toto explained.

"Hm, alright. I'll be there," Amelia nodded.

"After the dinner, Susie and I are going to a yacht party. Wanna tag along?" Toto asked her.

Amelia shook her head, "No. I've made plans with Charles."

"Are you two together?" Susie asked, curious.

"No," Amelia replied.

Susie looked at Amelia with a smirk.

"No," Amelia repeated what she had just said.

"Oh, and it's on the camera," Susie said before laughing at the camera.

"Mom!" Amelia exclaimed and looked at Toto, pouting.

"I can't do anything!" Toto replied, shrugging.

"Y'all are sick!" Amelia huffed, opening her container to see the breakfast food Susie had prepared for her.

"Don't be too attached to any drivers. You'll fall for all; you'll be confused then," Susie said. Amelia frowned at Susie before looking at the camera.

"Mom's just teasing me. Mom, that's enough," Amelia said.