Soft Launching Him

When Amelia pulled away, the two of them looked at each other. She glanced at her watch on her wrist and smiled at Charles.

"We need to go now," Amelia said to him.

He groaned as he leaned his head backwards. Amelia chuckled before pecking his lips for a last kiss. She got up from his lap and went in front of the mirror.

"Come on, Charles. We need to go now," said Amelia, tidying her hair.

"I feel too lazy to go to the dinner," he said, fingering his hair.

"Come on," Amelia approached and pulled him to stand up. He lazily stood up and stood right in front of Amelia. She chuckled as she looked up at him.

He kissed her shortly before grabbing his phone on the table.

"Let's go," he said as he opened the trailer's door.

She held his hands to Amelia when she wanted to walk down the stairs. The two of them walked towards Charles' car. Amelia followed him, of course.

"How many minutes to the restaurant?" Charles asked.

"15 minutes," Amelia replied, pressing on the smart screen to insert the location.

"15 minutes is good enough for kissing," Charles said, looking at Amelia.

Amelia looked back at him with an 'are you serious' look. He smirked, looking down at her. After she inserts the location on the screen, Charles pulls her to sit on his lap.

"Charles!" Amelia exclaimed, chuckling.

"It's just 15 minutes. We can do this," he said, changing gears.

Amelia grinned while looking at Charles.

"I'm just glad these windows are tinted," she said.

"Tints are for situations like this," Charles said, placing his hands on Amelia's thighs.

Amelia chuckled, caressing his jaw.

Charles glanced at the road before sucking on Amelia's neck. She moaned softly as she felt his lips on her neck, sucking her skin gently. After some time, he let go and chuckled.

"Now everyone's gonna see this," Amelia said, touching her neck.

"That's my work," he replied.

Amelia grinned and slapped his arms playfully.

His hands started to roam on her thighs. Amelia pressed her lips together, trapping her voice inside. Charles slipped his hands under her dress, fidgeting with her panties.

"We can't do this while you're driving, Charles," Amelia said.

"I'm good at multitasking," he said.

Amelia smirked while biting her lips when she felt his fingers rubbing her private parts gently. She was relieved she was in a comfortable seat on top of him. Charles wetted his fingers in his mouth before slipping it back under Amelia's dress.

Amelia moaned softly as he slowly fingered her in and out. Amelia has no control of her neck already. This is worse than driving in F1. She's just weak under Charles' touch.

"Why are you so wet?" Charles asked her softly.

"Why won't I be?" Amelia gave him a weak smile. Charles smirked.

He purposely didn't finish fingering her so they could continue later on. Of course, Amelia wasn't happy with that. She was unhappy with that.

A few minutes later, they arrived at the restaurant. Charles stopped the car at the entrance of the building. When he opened the car door, they were greeted by the doorman.