Reckoning With The Past

Amelia giggled when she felt kisses on her face

Amelia giggled when she felt kisses on her face. She opened her eyes to see Charles grinning and kissing her face again.

"Get off of me, Charles. You're sweating!" she exclaimed.

"Why aren't you up yet, huh? I went to the gym and came back. You're still in bed," he said before tickling her. Amelia screamed and laughed loudly, trying to break loose from him.

Amelia eventually gets up from bed and looks at Charles, unsatisfied.

"Really?" she said to him.

He chuckled while wiping his sweat off his neck.

"What time are you going to the paddock?" she asked him.

"You should come with me. Around 3 pm," he told her while he took off his shirt.

Amelia looked at him and didn't realize that she was already staring at his body. Charles, who realized it, smirked and approached Amelia. When she realized herself, she shook her head and cleared her throat.

"You should go take a shower. I'm going to do some work first," Amelia said.

"Staring, huh?" he chuckled, looking at her.

"I was just daydreaming. I wasn't staring at anything," Amelia told him.

"Really?" he asked, looking straight into her eyes.

Amelia looked back at him and exhaled, "You smell. Can you go shower now?"

Charles laughed, "Fine."

Before walking away, he kissed her on her lips. Amelia just smiled and shook her head. She sighed in relief after Charles went inside the bathroom.

"That was close," she muttered.

Amelia made her morning coffee and did some work on her laptop. She needs to work on many things since she's also an active influencer. Especially photoshoots for endorsement.

For around 15 minutes, Amelia was on her laptop, and Charles had finished showering.

"Your turn to shower," Charles said as he stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and down. Amelia turned to him and looked at him up and down.

"Take a photo. Might last longer," Charles chuckled while drying his hair with a towel.

Amelia smiled sheepishly while biting her lips. She shook her head and turned off her laptop. She stood up, and Charles grabbed her by her waist. Amelia was surprised and looked at him with a surprised expression.

"Yes, Mr. Leclrec?" Amelia asked him, putting her hands on his bare shoulders.

"If you wanted me so much, you could've asked. I'm always here," he said with a smirk.

Amelia raised her eyebrows, trying to hide her smile.

"Go shower," he said, tapping on her butt.

"Get off," Amelia chuckled, walking towards the bathroom.