Christmas Eve Dinner

As soon as Amelia got out of her car, she was swarmed by the paparazzi

As soon as Amelia got out of her car, she was swarmed by the paparazzi. Her bodyguards were around her, ensuring the paparazzi didn't get too near her.

"Move away," her bodyguards said, politely and respectfully pushing the paparazzi away.

"Amelia! Strike a pose, please!" The paparazzi said.

Amelia ignored them as she continued to walk into the restaurant where Mercedes Benz was having a Christmas Eve Dinner Party. She attends as a family member of Toto and Susie. Not as a driver in the Formula One.

"Ms. Amelia," Susie Wolff's assistant greeted Amelia when she saw her at the door.

"Hi," Amelia smiled at her.

"Susie told me you were coming and asked me to wait for you here. Come, let's go upstairs. That's where the dinner is going on," said the assistant.

"Oh, alright," Amelia said as she followed the assistant.

There were many more other people on the restaurant's ground floor. Everyone was staring at Amelia. She was one of the reasons there were many paparazzi outside the restaurant.

When Amelia reached upstairs, the dinner hadn't started yet.

"Amelia!" Susie smiled when she saw her daughter.

"Hey," Amelia smiled, walking towards Susie and kissing her on her cheeks.

"How are you?" Susie asked.

"Couldn't be better. I'm well. How about you and dad?" Amelia asked.

"Wonderful. We're doing great, too," Susie smiled.

"Where's dad, though?" Amelia questioned.

"He's talking with the investors and sponsors," Susie told Amelia.

She chuckled and nodded, "Where's Jack?"

"He's around too. I think he went with Lewis. Lewis brought him to the dessert table just now," Susie said as she sipped her champagne.

While they were talking, George and his partner, Carmen, arrived and went straight to Susie and Amelia. 

"Looking really glowing tonight," Carmen nudged Amelia's shoulder's lightly. 

Amelia chuckled, "Shut up."

"Good evening, everyone," a voice came from behind Amelia.

"Amy!"

Before Amelia could even turn around, she already knew whose voice that was. Lewis and Jack. Amelia turned and saw Jack. The two of them hugged for some moment.

"Dad said that you weren't coming!" Jack said.

Amelia laughed, "You know how dad is."

Jack pouted, "Dad's not nice."